Ummm, from what I've seen, metro Chicago is over 800 sq. miles larger than Houston so not quite sure what you're talking about. But I agree, who gives a rats ass what a bunch of stuck up northerners think. They have more killings than anybody else and their city is losing population. Many people in Chicago may not be 'worried' about dropping to 4th largest but it IS on the minds of city leaders and other enthusiests like ourselves that see it as a major blow to the 'Second', no wait, third city....no wait, FOURTH city's ego.

People who write stories to bash other cities buildings or people are insecure and are doing nothing more than trying to convince themselves of long past truths. Being a Houstonian, I smile big because that article is nothing more than the Titanic sending up flares in a cold, dark Atlantic.

Chicago Is actually 234 sq miles, Houston is 3 times the size.

Taken this morning.What a difference 30 minutes makes when the sun is rising. Caught a the tail end of Willowick Place in these shots as well.

2929wes-1023-1.jpg

2929wes-1023-2.jpg

ps, my 7.2mp camera that was top of the line in 2005 officially sucks now. Wish I had sharper images.

Edited by Geoff8201
  • Like 6

Emporis listed it 40 floors and 603 feet. The Huntingdon is 34 floors.

Wha? I think your confused, The Huntingdon is is 503' feet, no height listed for 2929 Weslayan on Emporis. I called the construction company on site for 2929 Weslayan and The Sovereign a few weeks back, they did not know the official height.   :mellow:

Edited by Urbannizer