Diedrich Coffee At 1901 Westheimer Rd.

jlt1988

Spring days will not be the same again in Houston. Guess we'll just have to ask those involved in the creation of Winlow Westheimer to create another one for us. This should be interesting...anyone know who designed Winlow?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spring days will not be the same again in Houston. Guess we'll just have to ask those involved in the creation of Winlow Westheimer to create another one for us. This should be interesting...anyone know who designed Winlow?

I have to agree, that patio was meant for a cafe, not a salon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Amazing how my own opinions of these public spaces has changed so much over the course of a couple years.

I was at the Firkin&Phoenix on Saturday night. It is a shame to see that open faced court-yard as now a placeholder of lost vitality. A dehumanized space, now left in the dark.

Amazing how my own opinions of these public spaces has changed so much over the course of a couple years.

I was at the Firkin&Phoenix on Saturday night. It is a shame to see that open faced court-yard as now a placeholder of lost vitality. A dehumanized space, now left in the dark.

What is this Firkin&Phoenix you speak of?

• The title was changed to Salon Expansion Forces Out Diedrich's Winlow
  • The title was changed to Diedrich Coffee At 1901 Westheimer Rd.

Archived