Red Scare Vs Midtowncoog

Trophy Property

A few weeks ago I was playing around on this site and I noticed that there is a section under my assistant that shows Top 10 posters. At that time I noticed Red Scare and MidtownCoog were neck n neck for the most posts. I have checked back periodically and it seems like they are racing each other (I am sure they are not consciencely, but the top post position changes back n forth often).

Obviously I need to get a life since this actually interests me enough to post a new topic, but whatever.

BTW, I am the Top Poster today. Whew Whew Whew. OK, Shoot me now. :ph34r:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A few weeks ago I was playing around on this site and I noticed that there is a section under my assistant that shows Top 10 posters. At that time I noticed Red Scare and MidtownCoog were neck n neck for the most post. I have checked back periodically and it seems like they are racing each other.

Obviously I need to get a life since this actually interests me enought to post a new topic, but whatever.

BTW, I am the Top Poster today. Whew Whew Whew. OK, Shoot me now. :ph34r:

We will just drop a couple of 500lb bombs on you, and drag you out of the rubble. :lol:

Obviously I need to get a life since this actually interests me enough to post a new topic, but whatever.

With combined posts totaling over 7,300, some might say that Redscare and Midtowncoog are the ones who need to get a life. :P However, Redscare takes the cake with a whopping average of 10.12 posts per day. :wacko::wacko: Hey, wait! I actually stopped to compute that information. . .i need to get a life! :D

I started to ask where on earth you found that picture, but I changed my mind.....I just don't want to know :blink:

What are you talking about? You know he's got a whole hard drive filled with this stuff!

I vote for Redscare, simply because Coog has that insanely oversized 1.8 megabit avatar. I can't imagine the number of gigabytes wasted on that only to actually look worse than a proper sized image. He is a rebel though, I'll give him that:

Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

I vote Red for information and Coog for Humor.

How's that for riding on the fence.

YOU, my friend, are gonna get a splinter like that. ;):D

> :)

:wub:que.jpg:wub:

B)

BTW, the guy on the right is William Regal, and that looks like Mideon on the left.

:rolleyes::blush: I know , I know, it is pathetic that I know who those guys are, but I can honestly say I haven't watched wrestling in about 3 years, I had an intervention. Thank God ! :lol:

YOU, my friend, are gonna get a splinter like that. ;):D

BTW, the guy on the right is William Regal, and that looks like Mideon on the left.

:rolleyes::blush: I know , I know, it is pathetic that I know who those guys are, but I can honestly say I haven't watched wrestling in about 3 years, I had an intervention. Thank God ! :lol:

If it aint the Junkyard Dawg or Maddog Duggan I am out. Paul Boesch (sp) was a God.

Love, Kerry Von Erich. :ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived