Red Scare Vs Midtowncoog

Trophy Property

What do you guys think we should do? Restrict Politics? Make it invitation-only? Make it opt-in?

I say leave it as it is. Most of the members of Haif do a good job at keeping a civilized discussion on topic. For those who don't, well that's what the mods are for.

I've seen some people bring politics into just about every post they make, and as annoying as it is sometimes, that's their right. It's also the right of people to leave the forum if they no longer want to participate. If its a small single digit number of people leaving for that reason, I wouldn't sweat it Ed.

One thing I can say about Haif, it certainly makes you better at debating, research and arguing your point. It's turning us all into lawyers :lol::doh::blink:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I passed up Red in the last day or so and am now the #1 poster on HAIF.

Yay, me. :mellow: It's actually kind of scary in a way.

Cyclical they way participation is.

I have me active days, and then not so much.

But I remember when musicman was all over this place.

• 2 weeks later...
In regards to the original topic, who was Midtowncoog and when did he leave? I don't recall seeing him around...

Midtowncoog was Midtowncoog. Lived in Midtown for a while, then got married and moved to the suburbs. Fall Creek, if I'm not mistaken. He left about a year or maybe a little more ago. Rumor is he got a job where he needed to be more discrete.

Midtowncoog was Midtowncoog. Lived in Midtown for a while, then got married and moved to the suburbs. Fall Creek, if I'm not mistaken. He left about a year or maybe a little more ago. Rumor is he got a job where he needed to be more discrete.

Poor thing, way out there.

But does that really require abandoning his HAIF family.

You need to read post #183 of this thread.

...speaking of which:

EDIT: Damn, I though I was going to get an icon better than an art deco skyscraper. Preferably something tall, and not the BoA Building. If I had my pick, it would be the JPMorgan Chase Tower at 600 Travis.

...speaking of which:

EDIT: Damn, I though I was going to get an icon better than an art deco skyscraper. Preferably something tall, and not the BoA Building. If I had my pick, it would be the JPMorgan Chase Tower at 600 Travis.

I give you a w00t! :)

Yeah Editor needs to hook you up with a new icon.

Archived