Red Scare Vs Midtowncoog

Trophy Property

Hahaha, MidtownCoog has over taken RedScare. I remember when me and Puma use to race. All of a sudden, he has like 1,000 more posts than me.

Just remember Trae, it is QUALITY not quantity that people admire most. That's why I kinda stopped using JUST an emoticon as an answer for most of my posts. ;):blush::lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just remember Trae, it is QUALITY not quantity that people admire most. That's why I kinda stopped using JUST an emoticon as an answer for most of my posts. ;):blush::lol:

And people who use one word responses.

I noticed Ttw2ntyse7en is all "..", but that was intentional, since he was just being weird and removing his previous post when he left HAIF.

Hahaha, MidtownCoog has over taken RedScare. I remember when me and Puma use to race. All of a sudden, he has like 1,000 more posts than me.

It is only because all of your posting energy is being focused on your Atlanta forum now. Btw, are you still talking to yourself in there. . . :P

Just teasing! :lol: I know you are really trying to get the ball rolling on your forum.

Ha! I'm not talking to myself anymore ;). We have gotten pretty big (for a young forum), now. The moderators still make up the majority of posts, but not as much as before. They need to post anyway to keep the ball rolling while we rack up more members. Hell, we even have a shop!

Atlanta Metroscape

Ha! I'm not talking to myself anymore ;). We have gotten pretty big (for a young forum), now. The moderators still make up the majority of posts, but not as much as before. They need to post anyway to keep the ball rolling while we rack up more members. Hell, we even have a shop!

Atlanta Metroscape

I'll join if you send me one of those cute thongs:)

Kidding!

And Trae I am still trying to catch up with you. My postings however, are far too erratic.

It is only because all of your posting energy is being focused on your Atlanta forum now. Btw, are you still talking to yourself in there. . . :P

Just teasing! :lol: I know you are really trying to get the ball rolling on your forum.

So are you here (Houston) or there (Atlanta)?

I have to ask, has anyone bought anything, (Other than you or the moderators?)

I have no idea of knowing. I haven't bought anything though. It is there just in case. We are also setting up a Wiki on all Atlanta projects and information about them, and us. :)

And Trae I am still trying to catch up with you. My postings however, are far too erratic.

So are you here (Houston) or there (Atlanta)?

I'm in Houston. Just been to Atlanta a lot (family and all), and like it a lot (but not as much as Houston).

I have no idea of knowing. I haven't bought anything though. It is there just in case. We are also setting up a Wiki on all Atlanta projects and information about them, and us. :)

I'm in Houston. Just been to Atlanta a lot (family and all), and like it a lot (but not as much as Houston).

He is no different than Wayne, who lives in Chicago, yet has a very active Houston website.

I have no idea of knowing. I haven't bought anything though.

If you don't know, then you haven't sold anything. CafePress will send you an e-mail every time you sell an item.

There's a long-neglected HAIF shop that every once in a while will sell something. I keep meaning to update it, but I've been tied up with other projects.

He is no different than Wayne, who lives in Chicago, yet has a very active Houston website.

At least I lived in Houston for the first three years of the web site. :blush:

Tied up now. Yet MidtownCoog is still ranked ahead.

When the same number is present, what takes presidence, whomever had that position before?

If HAIF does have those, I will personally buy you one PRGirl, BUT, you have to model it for me, and I will do the same for you...............DEAL ???!!! :blush::wacko::lol:

Hahaha, you?!? Maybe the girl who was in my avatar not too long ago.

Guest Marty
What is the link to the HAIF shop?
Yeah do they have g-strings too!? haha

How about HAIF belt buckles? they last longer. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived