Elements Coffee - 1005 Ennis St.

yeah, seems odd to me, but I was at Green Street and there's a workout thingy there, and they had an espresso bar.

I don't understand, but I guess there are enough people that are wanting to get a shot of espresso post workout that it's a thing.

10 hours ago, samagon said:

yeah, seems odd to me, but I was at Green Street and there's a workout thingy there, and they had an espresso bar.

I don't understand, but I guess there are enough people that are wanting to get a shot of espresso post workout that it's a thing.

Maybe it's a real estate maximization strategy, like why limit your building to one demographic, when you can being in two.

Similar to how restaurants realized that they were paying rent 24/7 on spaces they only used a fraction of the time.  That's why every fast food company now does breakfast, and why some restaurants rent out their kitchens overnight as ghost kitchens or for companies to make bakery goods to deliver to coffee shops in the morning.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, samagon said:

It's so you can say truthfully that you "went to the gym today".  But really you just got a coffee. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A plumbing permit was filed today for 1005 Ennis St, Suite C.

Below are details from the permit:

• Use: 4,887 sf coffee shop buildout 1-1-2-a2-b '15ibc spk

• FCC Group: Non-Residential Alteration

As mentioned in posts above, a coffee shop named Elements Coffee is opening at 1005 Ennis St, Suite C.

NIbUykR.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 4

• The title was changed to Elements Coffee - 1005 Ennis St.