editor

When are they going to start phase 2? It looks like they did all the work with the lake, and then just stopped. Are they waiting for more people to come out here? Thanks.

its supposed to open near spring 2009 (according to the website) so it should start soon im guessing.

• 1 month later...
its supposed to open near spring 2009 (according to the website) so it should start soon im guessing.

The website now lists phase 2 as opening in fall 2009. They have started work on Perry's Steakhouse though. That's listed with a Fall 2008 opening.

• 7 months later...
A newsletter from b4-u-eat.com announced that Perry's steakhouse will be opening late March 2009.

How is this news worthy of a new thread? We already have a perfectly good useless La Centerra thread.:rolleyes:

This was already discussed last summer. :P

The website now lists phase 2 as opening in fall 2009. They have started work on Perry's Steakhouse though. That's listed with a Fall 2008 opening.
Edited by Pumapayam

I know it was already discussed. I figured the old thread had gotten a little long (and I personally dislike a long thread) and thought I'd start a new thread for La Centerra 2009. And although you don't give a rat's *** about what's going on in suburbia (although you do spend a considerable amount of time bashing it), some others do.

I know it was already discussed. I figured the old thread had gotten a little long (and I personally dislike a long thread) and thought I'd start a new thread for La Centerra 2009. And although you don't give a rat's *** about what's going on in suburbia (although you do spend a considerable amount of time bashing it), some others do.

That's gotta be the strangest thing I have ever read. :blink:

Whether it's suburban, rural, or urban, I just care about well planned growth and dislike lazy sprawl developments that waste land. Discuss that here, if you can handle a long thread. :rolleyes:

So yeah, the we have an "echo" of Perry's coming to La Centerra. . . slow news day I guess. -_-

Edited by Pumapayam

Whether it's suburban, rural, or urban, I just care about well planned growth and dislike lazy sprawl developments that waste land. Discuss that here, if you can handle a long thread. :rolleyes:

So yeah, the we have an "echo" of Perry's coming to La Centerra. . . slow news day I guess. -_-

I have already participated in that thread.

Edited by cla

I combined the threads, but if there is an interest in Perry's at La Centerra having its own thread again, I can undo it...

The thread topic that was merged was titled "La Centerra 2009" to this "La Centerra"

ya, 2009!?!?!

We don't even have a "Houston Pavilions 2009", "West Ave. 2009". Does La Centerra need one . . . no.

Thanks for merging.

Houston Rockets 2009 season, Houston Texans 2009 season, I get . . . this, not so much.

Heck, I reused the same American Idol thread each year.

I was just thinking that I would start a new thread for La Centerra, since the other was long and old.

It's called "topic bump"

Edited by Pumapayam

The thread topic that was merged was titled "La Centerra 2009" to this "La Centerra"

ya, 2009!?!?!

We don't even have a "Houston Pavilions 2009", "West Ave. 2009". Does La Centerra need one . . . no.

Thanks for merging.

Houston Rockets 2009 season, Houston Texans 2009 season, I get . . . this, not so much.

Heck, I reused the same American Idol thread each year.

It's called "topic bump"

I suggest that this should be separated into a separate thread called "why do I have nothing better to do than argue about thread names? :P "

Whether it's suburban, rural, or urban, I just care about well planned growth and dislike lazy sprawl developments that waste land. Discuss that here, if you can handle a long thread.

So yeah, the we have an "echo" of Perry's coming to La Centerra. . . slow news day I guess.

How was that strange? A little bit of intelligence would suffice to be able to understand his post...

Good ahead and bash suburbia, no one is listening. Except for other insecure suburbia bashers. It's bringing jobs to the area, and the development itself is aesthetically appealing...

And long threads are annoying. I think it is reasonable to start a new thread, especially when the second phase of the development starts construction. ^_^

And long threads are annoying. I think it is reasonable to start a new thread, especially when the second phase of the development starts construction. ^_^

You must be new to the concept of forums.

This thread is only 6 pages long. We have threads in the 100's. :rolleyes:

I don't see your logic. I am capable of reading 6 pages without being annoyed.

May I suggest a book in this series below to start with.

seuss-myself.gif

La Centerra does not have a book store yet. Oh well, there is always Katy Mills.

You can find them at Books-A-Million, since Katy is not. . . you know. . . ready for a Borders or Barnes and Noble. :D

Edited by Pumapayam

You must be new to the concept of forums.

This thread is only 6 pages long. We have threads in the 100's. :rolleyes:

I don't see your logic. I am capable of reading 6 pages without being annoyed.

May I suggest a book in this series below to start with.

seuss-myself.gif

La Centerra does not have a book store yet. Oh well, there is always Katy Mills.

You can find them at Books-A-Million, since Katy is not. . . you know. . . ready for a Borders or Barnes and Noble. :D

Wow. You're mature.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took the survey, some promising restuarants and stores that La Centerra is trying to get. I think if they get half of these it will help the area tremendously. Also, recently they confirmed Ottos Grill a new concept from Otto's BBQ restaurants. This will be where the Johnny Rockets was located. Also, unfortunatly the Cold Stone Creamy abruptly closed and a new yogurt place called Berripop is soon to open there. In addition, a stationary and gift store will go in next to the Wine store.

Add a Fit N Fresh Gourmet store to the new line up as well 

From today's real estate transactions on the Chron.com

MIXED-USE: LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch announced more than 11,200 square feet of retail space and almost 9,500 square feet of office space has been leased this summer in the center at 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd. and Grand Parkway in Katy. New retailers include Berripop Frozen Yogurt, Fit N Fresh Gourmet, Otto's Deluxe Grille and Paper Lane Stationery and Gifts Too. Relocating business offices to LaCenterra include Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate-Anderson Properties, the Law Office of Scott P. Callahan and Woodco Fund Management.

Well tried the Berripop place and have to say not very impressed or thrilled by this addition. But guess it needs time. Just seemed like regular stuff I could get from a supermarket. Some of the local Gelato places are far better.

Is Los Alamedas is anything like there old location this will be a very good addition to LaCenterra.

Fit and Fresh along with Ottos sound interesting. The paper store is of no use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...