Bike Route for all my pics

hindesky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First flat in years and it happened on the northeast corner of Minute Maid Park as lots of college baseball fans walked by while I attempted to fix it. I had a staple in the tire, tried to put a new tube in but it quickly lost air because the Presta valve was bent, so I tried patching the old tube but it too lost air. I ended up walking to the Red Line train near  the Aris and took it to the Ensemble Station then walked the 4 blocks home. Got lots of bicycle miles and lots of walking miles too.😩🤯

9V0tLxv.jpg

• Sad 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, LBC2HTX said:

Buffalo Bayou and White Oak were insane yesterday. Felt like I was in Central Park with the amount of people I had to dodge.

I guess everyone had cabin fever after a week of being in isolation.

Edited by hindesky

Did 2 rides today. Both were looking for a Bike Tag. Was unsuccessful on the first but came home and did some more detective work and discovered where it was. So I did a second ride to go find it. Success. 

r4BzsPt.jpg

jUe59Zn.jpg

• Like 2

Have been riding the old racing road bike, my gravel bike has a broken spoke. Tried going to a couple bike shops but they are being slammed right now with customers. Not as comfortable of a ride but it sure is a lot faster with those skinny tires.

CPQxqvZ.jpg

• Like 2