Bike Route for all my pics

hindesky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short ride today because I was chasing a Bike Tag. There are so many playing the game now that you have to get them and hurry back home to post a new one before someone else gets it first. The Bike Tag I had to find is 2nd pic (layup for me, as I took a pic there back in April) and the Tag they have to find is 3rd pic (It has already been found after just a few hours).

3WGC6gx.jpg

1NkbK67.jpg

Ma51R9G.jpg

• Like 2

Two rides again today, 1st was to chase a Bike Tag before someone else got it. It was a very easy one to find this time, but mine might be a little harder to find. Second ride was to take some more construction pics in an area I haven't been in a weeks.

u5nTHKw.jpg

Bike Tag I had to find, easy layup for anyone.

5b8EVcP.jpg

They have to find this one.

PaZvKQl.jpg

Second ride.

SeIvBrZ.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hindesky said:

Pulled a muscle in the rear part of my thigh while I pedaled from a Stop sign, limped home. May not be able to ride for a while till it heals up.

lQI3Wou.jpg

Dang! That's not good. Can't have you sidelined for any length of time.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HoustonMidtown said:

Glad your'e back!!  

I took a nasty spill a couple weeks ago, broke my leg and collarbone - no biking for me for the next couple of months unfortunately...I look forward to seeing your pics while I recover...

Dang, what happened? So sorry to hear this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hindesky said:

Dang, what happened? So sorry to hear this.

Thanks!  

It was just a freak accident....my front wheel hit loose gravel on the trail around Herman Park Golf Course...it flipped the bike out from under me and I fell on the cement edge that goes around the trail.  A few inches either way and I would have just had some road rash and a bruised ego, but I managed to find the cement !!!

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

Tried doing the second part (33 - 60) of the Heights Scavenger Hunt but the clues this year were just too hard to find so I gave up and started taking a lot of construction pics. Yesterdays were much easier (1-32) and found about 80% of them.:(

jqASIoB.jpg

• Like 3