University Debates: Sports, Fundings, And Developments

VicMan

1 hour ago, august948 said:

Available wherever lesser cuts of meat are sold...  😄

89cd67f37f7ea23660467d15e8e5f6d7.png

9r1HAGnuT5nk38tp8-SrhfsVECcmX0wWy01yybUD

^^^ what about all of the "lesser cuts of meat" sold at famous aggie DIXIE CHICKEN?  GIG'EM & GAG'EM!

Edited by monarch
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, monarch said:

89cd67f37f7ea23660467d15e8e5f6d7.png

9r1HAGnuT5nk38tp8-SrhfsVECcmX0wWy01yybUD

^^^ what about all of the "lesser cuts of meat" sold at famous aggie DIXIE CHICKEN?  GIG'EM & GAG'EM!

We're in agreement there...fortunately my alma mater is higher up in the food chain than a dog and a cow...

242-2424670_baylor-university-seal-and-l

7 hours ago, august948 said:

We're in agreement there...fortunately my alma mater is higher up in the food chain than a dog and a cow...

242-2424670_baylor-university-seal-and-l

baaac57ff14c530ceff1806da97c6980.jpg

^^^ the ONLY thing that is "higher up" about baylor, is their GEOGRAPHY.  waaaaaaay, up HIGH... in dry ole hometown WACO, TX!

Edited by monarch
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to The University Facilities Race
  • 9 months later...
  • The title was changed to University Debates: Sports, Fundings, And Developments
  • 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, shasta said:

Cougar Paw= Do a hook-em horns hand signal and then throw up a middle finger

spacer.png

spacer.png

^^^ the ROYAL SOAPBOX is now yours my good pal @shasta burnt orange.  i am now off to IAH for my flight to atlanta > tuscaloosa, alabama, for our HUGE game this coming saturday.  there are (#98 of us in my group alone).  WIN or LOSE, you had better believe that we are getting ready to INVADE lil bitty tuscaloosa.  everything is BIGGER at TEXAS.  this is how we do it.  HOOK'EM! 

4 hours ago, monarch said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

^^^ the ROYAL SOAPBOX is now yours my good pal @shasta burnt orange.  i am now off to IAH for my flight to atlanta > tuscaloosa, alabama, for our HUGE game this coming saturday.  there are (#98 of us in my group alone).  WIN or LOSE, you had better believe that we are getting ready to INVADE lil bitty tuscaloosa.  everything is BIGGER at TEXAS.  this is how we do it.  HOOK'EM! 

And no matter how much we raz each other on our favorite Texas teams, when it's Texas vs the world...

151275.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg2viANWAPnyZKPxUuE6t

• Thanks 1

image.png.671be459d33239b09a9108435ed67329.png

^^^ why THANK U my cool pal @august948  myself, along with our HUGE entourage have finally arrived at the W ATLANTA HOTEL.  this is my very first time at this particular W HOTEL, and i must admit, it's rather cool thus far.  we are having a blast here in the atlanta downtown.  (my goodness, its soooooo very many of us here) (TEXAS fans seem to all over downtown atlanta and it's only thursday) i can only imagine what tomorrow may bring... (friday before the big matchup on saturday in tuscaloosa) well, i'm about to head out once again for a dip in the pool.  please continue the FAITH my cool pal... HOOK'EM!   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, monarch said:

image.png.671be459d33239b09a9108435ed67329.png

^^^ why THANK U my cool pal @august948  myself, along with our HUGE entourage have finally arrived at the W ATLANTA HOTEL.  this is my very first time at this particular W HOTEL, and i must admit, it's rather cool thus far.  we are having a blast here in the atlanta downtown.  (my goodness, its soooooo very many of us here) (TEXAS fans seem to all over downtown atlanta and it's only thursday) i can only imagine what tomorrow may bring... (friday before the big matchup on saturday in tuscaloosa) well, i'm about to head out once again for a dip in the pool.  please continue the FAITH my cool pal... HOOK'EM!   

I only have two words for you.....

ROLL TIDE!