Mixed-Use Parking Garage At 820 Main St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

I noticed that they still haven't finished the glassed in retail part at the bottom of the garage, and there are no retail space available signs (only parking space available). Anybody have any idea what's going on with that? Are there any plans for the retail space?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
I walked by the garage on Monday on the way to the Angelika, and I thought I saw a sign that said the garage closes at 10 pm. If that is the case, couldn't they just turn off the lights after 10? Or do they leave them on all night? Could I have possibly misread the sign?

The gates open and close at whatever hours they happen to do so but there is 24 hour access to those parking in that garage.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 years later...
1 hour ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

I know, right? Like the enduring line from "Field of Dreams," "if you build it, they will come," so is the development domino effect happening in downtown.  

Where are all those Downtown Living Initiative naysayers?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted October 3, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before. IReposting previous comment also makes it visible in Google search and in the search on the forum (text in the quote boxed do not show up  when using the search on the forum).

A new ground floor retail tenant coming to Walker @  Main: Sweetgreen, a salad restaurant.

Sweetgreen  is opening in the parking garage structure at 820 Main St in downtown Houston.

https://www.sweetgreen.com

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Mixed-Use Parking Garage At 820 Main St.
  • This topic was unlocked and unlocked
  • 8 months later...