What Ever Happened These HAIF Members?

LTAWACS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Actually, my wife did, but I certainly appreciate your attempted humor, guy. Very classy on your part.

Thanks for your concern, Tiger. Glad to be back and able to contribute again.

Sht....it was a joke, how the hell was I supposed to know?

Sorry mate, my condolences to you and your family.

I know you didn't, and perhaps I shouldn't have responded in that manner. As I'm sure you can imagine, it is a very much open wound for me and especially my 19 year old son.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to fill my time with other activities (such as posting here) to keep myself from dwelling. Let's move forward. ☺

I know you didn't, and perhaps I shouldn't have responded in that manner. As I'm sure you can imagine, it is a very much open wound for me and especially my 19 year old son.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to fill my time with other activities (such as posting here) to keep myself from dwelling. Let's move forward. ☺

Honestly it's a saying my friends and I just throw around casually; in hindsight it's a Sh!tty thing to say, and I'm sorry that you and your son are going through this tragedy, but at least you can go through it together.

Rest in Peace Mrs.PurpleDevil

I'm sorry for your loss.

• The title was changed to What Ever Happened These HAIF Members?
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived