Tom Delay Indicted

RedScare

Not sure who you're talking about. Who called who a "retard" and when? I know it wasn't me. And maybe I should'nt call it the "Blame it on Clinton Club". Perhaps a more appropriate name would be, "Whenever We Get Our Asses in a Crack let's just Deflect and Change the Subject to Clinton Club".

But seriously, I never heard the "retard" comment. Enlighten us.

B)

I'm referring to Bush being called a "retard" among other snide remarks. During the 2004 elections. Anywho, I think the same can be said for both sides where @$$e$ in a crack are concerned when it comes to the political field. That is how the game is played, find something, anything, to throw off attention. if you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That just proves to me the Travis County DA is not serious about REAL crime.

Now the Harris County DA is my kinda guy. Sending low lifes to Death Row.

Now THAT is my kind of DA.

Chuck Rosenthal (since the name seems to have escaped you) has this little habit of keeping people incarcerated even after after irrefutable exculpatory evidence is presented.

The man loves blood more than justice. Talk about REAL crime... :blink:

I'm referring to Bush being called a "retard" among other snide remarks. During the 2004 elections. Anywho, I think the same can be said for both sides where @$$e$ in a crack are concerned when it comes to the political field. That is how the game is played, find something, anything, to throw off attention. if you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. :D

Thanks, TJ. I tend to tune out some of the harsher invective on both sides. I do find the deflection game all too prevalent all around. I like a good old scandal as much as the next guy. But this DeLay-he's just too much for me to stomach. He's messed around with the process of governing just a little too much for my liking. And I know alot of Conservatives who feel the same way.

I have said it before about DeLay, if he did it, then burn his @$$ up, I just have to wait for it all to come out in court. I have to believe the guy is gonna walk though, but that is just the Sith side of the Republican in me. (Lightsaber in hand, ready for battle !) :ph34r:

dbigtex56!

No name has escaped me! Don't forget Mr. Mushtash, Johnny Holmes! He killed more than anyone.

You notice I call Earle the TC DA in the same post. Geez! Is that the best argument you can come up with?

Let em fry and keep those guilty SOBs in jail until they can afford council.

nmainguy!

I am no pro-lifer. I have personally flown the bird to the Saturday morning pro-lifers in front of Planned Parenthood on Fannin. Drive by at 8:00 and join me!

That being said, abortion is one sad, sad choice. But I don't plan to outlaw it. I hope you don't thik abortion is cool.

You know what they say about assumptions?

dbigtex56!

No name has escaped me! Don't forget Mr. Mushtash, Johnny Holmes! He killed more than anyone.

You notice I call Earle the TC DA in the same post. Geez! Is that the best argument you can come up with?

Let em fry and keep those guilty SOBs in jail until they can afford council.

nmainguy!

I am no pro-lifer. I have personally flown the bird to the Saturday morning pro-lifers in front of Planned Parenthood on Fannin. Drive by at 8:00 and join me!

That being said, abortion is one sad, sad choice. But I don't plan to outlaw it. I hope you don't thik abortion is cool.

You know what they say about assumptions?

I know DeLay caters to the "Pro Lifers" by calling anyone not agreeing to his political stance as "pro abortion", however...I have yet to meet anyone who says, "Gee, I wish we could have MORE abortions". So I don't think being for choice is pro abortion-I just think it's common sense. There has been abortion since the beginning of time. There will always be abortion. So since there will always be abortion-legal or not-choose the way you want it: Legal safe and rare or in the alley with some greasey dude with a coat hanger.

I don't think whatever Clinton did was an attempt to thwart the democratic process.

You are right, he wasn't trying to thwart the democratic process, just trying to thwart his wife finding out.

Can you honestly tell me the man didn't know that oral sex, constitutes SEXUAL RELATIONS ? Where is my Cigar ?

DeLay, either knowingly or Unknowingly, transferred funds to help some republicans with campaign money for more signs and parties, they weren't trying to buy off democrats not to vote, or stuff ballot boxes with hundred dollar bills. Are the Dems trying to tell us that you can buy an election for $190,000, gee, what a bargain, I'm gonna run for office. B)

The corporate money went to PACs, lawyers, campaign advertisements, lobbyists, etc. and produced new congressional districts which shut a large number of voters out of the process.

Come on, if all of DeLay's fundraising was for "signs and parties" he wouldn't be such a powerful person in Washington.

The corporate money went to PACs, lawyers, campaign advertisements, lobbyists, etc. and produced new congressional districts which shut a large number of voters out of the process.

Come on, if all of DeLay's fundraising was for "signs and parties" he wouldn't be such a powerful person in Washington.

What makes him so Omnipotent to you Dems. Again, are you trying to tell me it only takes $190,000 to buy an election ? :lol:

This is exactly what this is ALL about.

His power, and the Dems lack thereof.

Actually, it's about a violation of Texas law.

That's why the Grand Jury indicted him.

If he didn't break the law-and can prove it to the satisfaction of a jury-he will be aquitted.

Again, how can you break a law when the said crime took place before the law existed?

Also, crime that Delay is being charged with occurs with both parties all the time.

The process the money went through is quite common. Earle has been throwing charges at Delay for years until something sticks. This charge can barely hang on, and with recent developments it looks like it is completely baseless.

Again, how can you break a law when the said crime took place before the law existed?

Also, crime that Delay is being charged with occurs with both parties all the time.

The process the money went through is quite common. Earle has been throwing charges at Delay for years until something sticks. This charge can barely hang on, and with recent developments it looks like it is completely baseless.

Wow, kjb, you sound so....Democrat! Breaking the law is not really breaking the law, if you like the guy, huh?

Wow, kjb, you sound so....Democrat! Breaking the law is not really breaking the law, if you like the guy, huh?

:lol::lol::lol:, I have to say, just because both parties do it, doesn't mean it's NOT breaking the law . KJB, do you have proof the law was not in place when this alleged infraction occurred ?

nmainguy rolls on the floor in laughter after watching Miers being yanked off the stage.

Maybe tomorrow it will Rove? Libby? Persons unknown?

Then there's DeLay...

Then there's Frist...

Ah the sight of our good gay Republican kjb434 trying to juggle the excuses...

Pricless.

B)

Archived