Please View

ToolMan

ToolMan, thanks so much for posting that link.

In the last couple of days I've consolidated about 5 "new" threads about AstroWorld's closing. There were already at least three in which any of the comments could have been posted; but NOooo...

When people stay on topic and utilize existing threads, it makes things so much easier for other HAIF members - and the moderators, too.

yeah it seems to me that a lot of the new members (and im not saying all) just come up posting random crap...or something totally irrevelant to HAIF in general. some of them are bringing good topics and conversation while others just have diahreah of the mouth

• 1 year later...
yeah it seems to me that a lot of the new members (and im not saying all) just come up posting random crap...or something totally irrevelant to HAIF in general. some of them are bringing good topics and conversation while others just have diahreah of the mouth

44bumir.jpg

Whoa!, slow down there Little Billy. . . .you're not ready to start a new thread yet. . .(dumb@ss).

49j4aao.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

There have been a lot of redundant topics lately, but I wouldn't go so far as to blame that on new members. The same guidelines apply for everyone. New members shouldn't feel like they shouldn't post topics.

I agree, nor should other members be so faciteous when other members just drying to help out with the above statement. And yes I am indirectly refering to myself as well. . . :(

Exactly. I don't understand the need for endless threads derived from Yahoo news services that show up in the Chronicle the same morning and have a life span of about 3 days. It's a waste of bandwidth, email space and time. Quite frankly, it threatens to cost us some members who see HAIF as dwindling into insignificance...

I agree, nor should other members be so faciteous when other members just drying to help out with the above statement. And yes I am indirectly refering to myself as well. . . :(

Well, that's what you get when you hop on HAIF immediately after a bath or shower....

Exactly. I don't understand the need for endless threads derived from Yahoo news services that show up in the Chronicle the same morning and have a life span of about 3 days. It's a waste of bandwidth, email space and time. Quite frankly, it threatens to cost us some members who see HAIF as dwindling into insignificance...

I could care less about someone dying, driving drunk, or retiring.

If it was someone really importmant or shocking, like Princess Diana from many years back, that is cool, but Peter Boyle. . .eh. . .nice actor, and I laughed seeing him on TV, but really, he did not need a thread, and that thread that was around did exactly what nmainguy said, it had a short shelf life. <_<

Archived