The Matrix: Residential At 3339 Adair St.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, hindesky said:

Don't count your students till the pipe is fixed.

nE6QyDO.jpg

qGZ80xW.jpg

3OHpfBr.jpg

0SDmW2e.jpg

Ib61BO7.jpg

Cxz6Cav.jpg

CE6QJZd.jpg

KVdRtgu.jpg

That looks like rebar in that fenced dirt area. I guess they are getting ready to pour concrete for a parking lot. 

I still don't like the utility poles with no barrier in the parking lot along the street. Someone is going to hit one and cause a dangerous situation. I cannot believe the city approved that.

Edited by Stew

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hindesky said:

Not this semester.

ec5r5W9.jpg

n2hVsVA.jpg

Yekwoos.jpg

9VWji1R.jpg

hzYmMj6.jpg

Oops! City inspections will make you get it right.

I still can't believe the city will allow unprotected utility poles reside in a parking lot. I guess they will wait until someone dies from an electric wire after a car knocks over the pole.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Triton said:

Wow even the text for the building looks wrong. Congrats whoever built this. You managed to make everything wrong about this development.

It was supposed to look like this but they went with the cheap motel look instead. 

Screenshot_20220803-215842_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Edited by Stew
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, hindesky said:

It must have the same developer or work crew as the Sovereign apartments in downtown.

RI4h3p4.jpg

kPR2QhH.jpg

Although they did fix and patch the are where they excavated the waterline.

hFTiZmE.jpg

I noticed in the background of one of your pics, there are townhomes/apartments under construction. There seems to be a lot of these going up north and west of UH. Anything is better than those dilapidated houses. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Texasota said:

I have no idea what's going on in that top photo/who that is, but... I hate it. 

That's Bruce Forsyth, a former British TV presenter of game shows and such. He is most widely known for his work on Strictly Come Dancing, the show that Dancing With the Stars here was based on. He was actually pretty good, and I enjoyed the shows he did when we lived over there in the 7o's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Forsyth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chatted with an attorney today who was doing fact-finding for a contractor who had not been paid for a significant part of their work on this project. He seemed to think that there are several construction liens against the property. 

Looks like last permit activity was some electrical last fall.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wilcal said:

Chatted with an attorney today who was doing fact-finding for a contractor who had not been paid for a significant part of their work on this project. He seemed to think that there are several construction liens against the property. 

Looks like last permit activity was some electrical last fall.

Oh no! That means it might sit empty for years going through litigation. Unfortunately, the homeless will probably occupy it during that time.