Peacock And Plaza Court Apartments At 1414-1416 Austin St.

robhan

Nah, window units, its a very old building that was never updated. The units even have those old Murphy beds in the walls.

Sounds fairly priced at $500.

It would be kinda cool if the new owners, moments before the wrecking ball swings, would curate the mosaic and incorporate it into the new building they probably intend to build at some point in the future.

Pretty amazing rent price for such a prime downtown location huh? Only drawback was no parking, I considered living here at one time.

Based on the Swamplot comments, it sounded like a fair price. It is certainly unique in downtown, but apart from location (and perhaps the peacock) I don't think it had any redeeming qualities.

Unless you are fond of roaches.

Was eine fine, grosse Grabenbagger, Howard.

Back in the day I had a friend who lived at the Peacock.  Smelled kinda funny, the carpet had that weird squish that occurs when you lay new carpet over old, and it was tiny even for an efficiency... but still cool.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Peacock & Plaza Court Apartments Have Been Sold
  • The title was changed to Peacock And Plaza Court Apartments At 1414-1416 Austin St.