One Bayou Park At 110 Bagby St.

WestGrayGuy

• 6 months later...

Watched that hotel being restored. Saw two people (architecture students?) taking pics one time, before the renovation. Does anyone know why it has never opened? Probably a financial issue.

Watched that hotel being restored. Saw two people (architecture students?) taking pics one time, before the renovation. Does anyone know why it has never opened? Probably a financial issue.

I've noticed recently that they've had various lights on inside the units... it looks like they have fridges, microwaves (you can see the glow of the green clocks on them at night), etc. Why are they sitting empty?

• 4 months later...
I've noticed recently that they've had various lights on inside the units... it looks like they have fridges, microwaves (you can see the glow of the green clocks on them at night), etc. Why are they sitting empty?

There is a banner hanging above what appears to be the parking entrance.....I just caught it out of the corner of my eye, but I think it said now leasing, or now selling....

The website is www.tennisonloft.com but it's not up and running correctly yet...

• 1 year later...

Good find, Highway 6. I am pretty sure this is a "new" development since the original plan was to have for-sale condos. Additionally, I don't think the units were ever finished out. Nice to see another downtown residential project hit the ground and it's probably wise to market them as rentals in that area.

• The title was changed to Help Me Identify This Building
  • The title was changed to One Bayou Park At 110 Bagby St.
  • The topic was unlocked