RedScare

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swine flu tip of the day.

Don't do this:

What, why not? The pig looks tasty.

Btw, that reminds me. I was wondering the other day whether anyone has ever anybody has ever tried to aerosolize bacon fat. Seems like it would add the touch of flavor such as would do wonders on dinner rolls, homemade bread, creamy pasta dishes, and on sandwiches, but with less prep time.

Btw, that reminds me. I was wondering the other day whether anyone has ever anybody has ever tried to aerosolize bacon fat. Seems like it would add the touch of flavor such as would do wonders on dinner rolls, homemade bread, creamy pasta dishes, and on sandwiches, but with less prep time.

http://www.baconnaise.com/

Nope, I want authentic aerosolized bacon fat.

LOL. Like Pam but with real bacon grease? Perhaps you can suggest that to the Baconnaise people.

My dog would love sonething like that. Could make a mint selling it in Pet Stores as a flavor additive to dry dog food.

Nope, I want authentic aerosolized bacon fat.

I have never had a huffing problem but if they come out with that I might have to get one. The best part will be that the paper bag turns see-through by the time you are wasted.

I can see the commercials now.

"Just add a spritz to that pot of greens and you've got instant down home cooking, tastes just like grandma's Sunday dinners!" (then cut to a cheesy looking family at a table eating, grinning like Cheshire cats, nodding overenthusiastically in agreement with the narrator) :lol:

• 5 months later...

Looks like H1N1 is rearing it's ugly head again. I think what's more startling is that this time around, people are actually dying from it and it seems the news is just not reporting a lot of the death ... or at least not like they were reporting 'cases' back in the Spring/Summer.

Weird.

• 12 years later...
On 4/29/2009 at 4:49 PM, KinkaidAlum said:

Speaking of stupid, did anyone catch the Chron.Com's Q and A this morning?

Someone asked if he should WASH his BACONBITS before putting them on his salad in order to avoid getting the swine flu! Seriously.

2009 swine flu, hold my beerΒ 

image.jpeg.21b6ce7ea8f9633543660868ad5bfb61.jpeg

On 4/30/2009 at 7:45 PM, Trae said:

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha 1