Seaside Lounge At 702 W. Dallas St.

dbigtex56

I noticed the other day when they had the heavy machinery in there tearing apart the structure....was it all patio stuff they tore out or did they dig into the building also (Ive never been in the place)

Looks like quite the makeover!

It's the front part of the bar, which was surrounded by two patios and seemed to be the main area... I'll take heavy machinery as a postive sign, since it had been sitting in ruins for at least a couple of months. Seems a bit drastic for a "renovation"

• The title was changed to 702 W. Dallas St.
  • 3 months later...

Here is a post pertaining to the property at 702 W Dallas St. It was posted in an unrelated topic:

On 10/20/2022 at 5:19 PM, mattyt36 said:

Anyone know what happened to Seaside Lounge?  They seem to have closed around the same time.

@mattyt36 Seaside Lounge at 702 West Dallas St closed for renovations. It reopened in either late September or early October.

I don't know if it's still owned by the same person/group or not (Mario Azodinia, who also own Parma and several other bars; and was linked to the bribery scheme involving Mayor Turner's aide William-Paul Thomas).

Here are photos of the renovations shared to the bar's social media:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjWQS6Np7nA/

2koMgui.jpg

LkcimCn.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 3

• The title was changed to Seaside Lounge At 702 W. Dallas St.