Something Other HAIFers Would Be Surprised to Learn About You

sheeats

Looks like we have creeped back into "most embarrassing moments".

Fell into public fountain in front of Allen Center then had to search for my glasses since they fell off of me so I was like a goldfish. We had just came from seeing Gumball Rally & Tx Chainsaw Mass at the underground Allen Ctr movie theater.

Got very ill while singing in a choir during a Christmas event and wont say what happened to the person in front of me. I could have died, literally. At least 2 others helped walk me away. Never again! Thank God the person was very understanding & accepted my deepest apologies.

Dated a girl but luckily (in time) found out we were related...now thats scary! Glad I was a gentleman, sort of.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're on embarrasing stories now?

I think I told about the time I got freaked out in a wax museum when I was a teenager. I got separated from my aunt and cousin and pretty much had an anxiety attack. I was alone, so I thought, desperately trying to get out. My heart was pounding. I'd come to a curtain and hesitate before opening it. It was like a horror movie and it wasn't even the scary part of the museum. I finally came across some other people and almost ran them over. I think I scared them. Eventually I got to the exit, collected myself, tried to act cool and the guy who worked there asked if I was ok. I was so ashamed of myself.

I've always been borderline automatonophobic, but then I like it so.

censoring yourself? But, I didn't get to see what was originally said. C'mon tell me!

nothing special. i was trying to be funny.. then quickly realized it wasnt that funny.

and since deleting posts arent options, i put that instead.

the end.

and it wasnt about me.. it was a snide comment about someone else's earlier post that came across as much more assish than i planned.

OK, I've got one.

I have a deep and profound dislike for people that regularly use hand lotion, especially prior to a business function. Or perhaps they use too much, or perhaps they're using a crappy brand of it. One way or another, there's just not much that I dislike more than a slimey, gooey handshake.

OK, I've got one.

I have a deep and profound dislike for people that regularly use hand lotion, especially prior to a business function. Or perhaps they use too much, or perhaps they're using a crappy brand of it. One way or another, there's just not much that I dislike more than a slimey, gooey handshake.

Noted. Dry and crunchy for you, Niche. Good thing you don't go to church, btw.

I would have to agree--there is a time and place for slimey and gooey, handshakes aren't one. It's actually worse than the ole' sweaty palms. Although, none of this is anything we would be surprised to know. I posted my mime past because most people are truly surprised that any sentient being would attemp to communicate w/o words, with jazz hands, in a bad costume, on a stage. Gooey hands.....lame! Give up the goods!

I'm not at all affiliated with the Original Timmy Chan's Restaurant, or for that matter New Timmy Chan's #7, or Jimmy Chan's, or Chicken Chan.

SUPRISE!

surprise(1).jpg

But you're really Debra Messing, back for a new sitcom?

I've got a couple more. Listening to 30-something-year-old females that still talk and act like children gives me seizures...and I consider their significant others to be engaging in a form of pedophile.

LOL humor is not your strong point however......

LOL humor is not your strong point however......

You laughed. I must be doing something right.

Ok, so I don't have seizures upon interaction with 30-something-year-old woman-children. That was a bad joke. But in all truthfulness, they do cause alcoholism.

No, I'm just young and restless, and I look to television to be my guiding light. But the View from my couch makes me want to check into the genral hospital. Unfortunately, my doctor, Phil, is all booked up.

check in to general hospital

No, I'm just young and restless, and I look to television to be my guiding light. But the View from my couch makes me want to check into the genral hospital. Unfortunately, my doctor, Phil, is all booked up.

Same hapenned to All My Children.

That I can sew as well as any seamstress. Learned to sew from my grandmother, wife can't sew a lick. Made many a Halloween and theater costumes, for my kids when they were growing up. And believe it or not I actually enjoy doing it, kinda therapeutic.

Very interesting!

I know how to skin a deer... Although my hands are at 45 degree angles and it looks like I have a war head in my mouth.

Also very interesting. I like this thread!

People who only see me all type A and done up for work think it's weird that I can gut and clean fish.

Women should never let this secret out, because a nice trip out on the boat turns into another day in the kitchen once the men know the lady onboard can do the 'food work'--as I was told once. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived