What's your Crack?

ricco67

My copy of Homeworld got corrupted, so I decided to buy a new game.....being the idiot that I am; I purchased Civilization Complete....

I forgot hot addicting it is. :(

Edit: General stupidity

Edited by ricco67

Mario Kart Wii. All of my dreams take place in that setting now. Two nights ago, I dreamed that referenda were voted on by driving through power-ups. Each lap we got to vote on one proposition in the general election, so you had to pick the 3 you really liked.

My past vices were Wasteland and pretty much any Ultima game. Might and Magic sucked quite a bit of life away from me as did the Elder Scrolls series. Heck, pretty much any RPG will get me going. Am waiting anxiously for Fallout3 but my 360 currently is spinning Paradise City.

For about 4 yrs, Simcity 4. Before that was anything from the C&C series. I pretty much gave up gaming now though.

• 4 weeks later...
Right at this moment it's kalua cake. I just ate two pieces and could easily go for a third. Actually, that was my third today.

I'm going to go do some cardio now.

That sounds good - is it home made or can you buy it pre-made somewhere?