Terror Scarf!

lockmat

Buy lots of terror scarfs. They might sell them at Urban Outfitters.

Or you could go to RachelRay.com, or maybe your local Dunkin' Donuts ?

The new "Joanie Jihad" ?

300h.jpg

Edited by TJones

Those scarves are hardly controversial. They sell them at Hollister.

Sounds like a big to-do about not much.

I totally agree, but this is the society we live in. I would have never put the two together myself. I can normally spot something like that, that some people might take offense too. I don't find Rachel offensive at all. She could wear just the scarf for all I care.

Michelle Malkin, on the other hand, apparently is not...or at least she does not read blogs about them.

Ms Malkin is an equal-opportunity hater. If she had her way, this is what she'd do to herself:

shimo_keepontalkin_malkin.jpg

Get ready for more...

The only way Malkin's ilk can win in November is to try and scare us half to death although trying to claim Ms. Ray is a terrorist sympathizer is a laughable stretch more than a firghtening thought.

Or, maybe it's more of a bash against a New England-based company (Dunkin) since God-fearing folk in the Real America know that New England is full of pinko commies, oh, I mean, terrorists.

Get ready for more...

The only way Malkin's ilk can win in November is to try and scare us half to death although trying to claim Ms. Ray is a terrorist sympathizer is a laughable stretch more than a firghtening thought.

Or, maybe it's more of a bash against a New England-based company (Dunkin) since God-fearing folk in the Real America know that New England is full of pinko commies, oh, I mean, terrorists.

Michelle Malkin = Terrorist <_<