Record 75,000 Turn Out to see Obama

Trae

This site never ceases to amaze me. You all now do not like Obama because of the photos people are taking of him?

Or, and Niche, didn't you once say you will take part in a Obama assassination. What I heard...

It's not the photos. I don't care for Marxist.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The young follow him but even the Democratic party is worried if they actually turn out and vote.

The young kids in Texas were big for Ron Paul and he ended up with 65K votes.

The Obama worshipers overwhelmed our senatorial district convention in March. They challenged every vote, every procedure and every decision that did not appear to go their way. They were suspicious of all the party regulars (the ones that show up year after year after year without a cause). I did not have a committee assingment this year, so I left early. I did not volunteer to go to the state convention (the first time in 20 years or so). I'm just wondering how many of these ass clowns will be back in two years (an off presidential year), to help us conduct business, volunteer for committee assignments and pick up the trash.

These people have no consistency. They vacilate from one pop star to the next.

Calling Obama the great Uniter is a joke. How can you unite all peoples if you think like this, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER

The Obama worshipers overwhelmed our senatorial district convention in March. They challenged every vote, every procedure and every decision that did not appear to go their way. They were suspicious of all the party regulars (the ones that show up year after year after year without a cause). I did not have a committee assingment this year, so I left early. I did not volunteer to go to the state convention (the first time in 20 years or so). I'm just wondering how many of these ass clowns will be back in two years (an off presidential year), to help us conduct business, volunteer for committee assignments and pick up the trash.

Thank you Pumber.

At least we're finally hearing some God's honest truth from a real Democrat. Obama's pop-star tour is going to kill your party. All these clueless kids want change - but not one of them can tell you either: 1. what needs changing, or 2. what to change to.

Obama doesn't seem to have any answers either as far as I've found from reading & listening to him, or his most fervent supporters. At least we all know where Hilary stands, what she's most likely to do, and what she is willing to do to achieve it. At least we know what we'll get if she's elected.

Let the Obama-Hater bashing begin.

Is there a way to ignore certain posters once a thread has started?

I think the only option is to go to their profile and choose Ignore User under the options drop-down. No clue on how it works, as you asked. Editor?

Fair argument, but what is that doing here? Obama is a Pinko Commie Muslim who looks like that Mad Magazine guy. I'm embarrassed for the ones trying to make those arguments.

Can one Democrat on here explain to me WHAT Obama is gonna "CHANGE"? What does that mean other than to change the actual person sitting in the Oval Office ? Just give me a link that maps out what his plan for "CHANGE" is. The only "CHANGE" I think I will see is the change coming out of my pocket and going towards all the new taxes and welfare programs that he will be instituting.

Where has it been said that Barry is a muslim ? And even if he is , are you saying that being a Muslim a bad thing ?

For one thing, the change I am looking for is to stop the republican's overseas war welfare program, giving money to a war that does nothing productive for the US.

Contractors, soldiers, war equipment manufacturers, suppliers, Iraqis are benefiting from this welfare system with my tax money (and looking at the debt as a result of this program, my children's tax money too).

For one thing, the change I am looking for is to stop the republican's overseas war welfare program, giving money to a war that does nothing productive for the US. Contractors, soldiers, war equipment manufacturers, suppliers, Iraqis are receiving welfare using my tax money (and looking at the debt, my children's tax money too).

....and Obama is promising to "CHANGE" this, right ?

A change to our foreign policy is in order, and Obama has stated his desire (along with a bill, but most likely for political purposes) to bring troops, and my tax money, home. I can't foretell the future as to whether he will or can do it, as politicians do lie, even though I am more inclined to believe it because of his position against the war in the first place.

Compare that to McCain's message of continuing Bush's foreign polices, at least I know who is not about change.

Jones, you have to go to Obama's Web site for any of this views. He refuses to talk about them in public; that or the press refuses to report on them.

Either way, go to his site if you dare.

Check out his views on civil rights. Basically he's all for enforcing rules that already exist.

This site never ceases to amaze me. You all now do not like Obama because of the photos people are taking of him?
Trae, don't take it personally. It is common to take potshots at the leader. Especially one with so much charm and energy. If the best they can do is complain that Obama is TOO good looking, I'd say McCain is in some serious trouble.

Note: I know you are young, but 8 years ago, the Republicans bragged about how good looking George Bush was. Now, they complain about how good looking Oabam is. It's all part of the game. Don't sweat it. By the way, you CAN do something about it. Go HERE to find out how.

LOL, no one is complaining that Obama is good looking, or that anyone dislikes Obama because of his Times photos. We're just commenting on how the Times picks such adoring images for the people it likes. I'd think you both could tell that.

One photo of Obama looks like something out of It's A Wonderful Life. The other one has him dramatically backlit like representations I've seen of Jesus Christ.

LOL, no one is complaining that Obama is good looking, or that anyone dislikes Obama because of his Times photos. We're just commenting on how the Times picks such adoring images for the people it likes. I'd think you both could tell that.

One photo of Obama looks like something out of It's A Wonderful Life. The other one has him dramatically backlit like representations I've seen of Jesus Christ.

Cool. I actually think the media needs to do more of that but for all the candidates. Sometimes the pictures I see them choose are simply awful for all of them. CNN seems to be a main offender.

Jones, you have to go to Obama's Web site for any of this views. He refuses to talk about them in public; that or the press refuses to report on them.

Either way, go to his site if you dare.

Check out his views on civil rights. Basically he's all for enforcing rules that already exist.

Ok, I went over there, and after I wiped away the tears from my hysterical laughter while reading his say-nothing stereo-typical politician answers. Gems such as, "....because we couldn't find a way to stop buying oil from foreign dictators." I guess that was a bright part, but I don't know if he likes Chavez or not ? I also found his Gore-speak on the enviroment very amusing. I still am no closer to finding out what Obama is gonna do to implement this "CHANGE" he says he is going to give his minions. HOW will he do these things to give us UTOPIA ?

Here is another great quote: "I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more than any other candidate in this race to take on lobbyists - and won. They have not funded my campaign, they will not get a job in my White House, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I am President." Somebody needs to tell Obama the law was changed already, so that Lobbyists can't give any gifts bigger than $50. What vote are you gonna be able to buy for $50 ? Good job Obama, maybe you can focus on each of your own party members only voting ONE time during an election, seeing as how that is the law. Why not crack down on that ?

What vote are you gonna be able to buy for $50 ? Good job Obama, maybe you can focus on each of your own party members only voting ONE time during an election, seeing as how that is the law. Why not crack down on that ?

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?!?

Cool. I actually think the media needs to do more of that but for all the candidates. Sometimes the pictures I see them choose are simply awful for all of them. CNN seems to be a main offender.

Well, this is still the best pic I could find for them.

gallery_1279_48_611.jpg

post-1279-1211485488_thumb.jpg

"I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over."

Then why are there so many of them on your staff, Senator?

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?!?

There were a few proven cases of Dems. voting twice in the 2004 elections. People living in New York and Florida. Old news, but will probably happen again in the upcoming election.

Then why are there so many of them on your staff, Senator?

I read that Obama wouldn't hire lobbyists and that's why McCain had to force his to quit the campaign or quit their lobbying firms. What lobbyists are on Obama's staff?

I read that Obama wouldn't hire lobbyists and that's why McCain had to force his to quit the campaign or quit their lobbying firms. What lobbyists are on Obama's staff?

Here ya go meme, Enjoy !

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/lobbyi...2007-12-20.html

Oh, and here.......

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...with_lobbyists/

Oooops, sorry, I forgot this one....

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...ed_obamas_rise/

What lobbyists are on Obama's staff?

Daniel Shapiro, one of Obama's foreign policy advisers on the Middle East, registered to lobby for several corporate clients in the last year, since leaving the office of Rep. Bill Nelson (D-Fla). Shapiro, who worked during the 1990s for President Bill Clinton's National Security Council, counts some of America's biggest corporate names among his clients, including beermaker Anheuser-Busch, carmaker Daimler Chrysler, the American Petroleum Institute and Freddie Mac.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2...o_a_lobb_1.html

Three political aides on Sen. Barack Obama

I believe the 3 mentioned there quit last year.

I don't see any current lobbyists on Obama's staff listed there. CDeb asked why so many lobbyists are (currently) on Obama's staff.

Daniel Shapiro, one of Obama's foreign policy advisers on the Middle East, registered to lobby for several corporate clients in the last year, since leaving the office of Rep. Bill Nelson (D-Fla). Shapiro, who worked during the 1990s for President Bill Clinton's National Security Council, counts some of America's biggest corporate names among his clients, including beermaker Anheuser-Busch, carmaker Daimler Chrysler, the American Petroleum Institute and Freddie Mac.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2...o_a_lobb_1.html

Shapiro isn't on staff. He's an adviser.

Three political aides on Sen. Barack Obama's (D-Ill.) payroll were registered lobbyists for dozens of corporations, including Wal-Mart, British Petroleum and Lockheed Martin, while they received payments from his campaign, according to public documents.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/lobbyi...2007-12-20.html

Personally, I don't have a problem with any of these hires by themselves. But let's not call ourselves saintly on that account, either, OK Senator?

Those 3 quit their lobby jobs. Shapiro isn't a "hire". Who are the lobbyists on Obama's staff?

Archived