Not Sure Who To Vote For In Presidential Election?

rapturematt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was a cool little test that might help a couple of you HAIF'ERS.

CANDIDATE MATCHMAKER

It told me Rudy should be my choice, and he has been my choice all along. I am shocked at how horrible he is doing in the polls... he is such a good leader Americans would be stupid to pick a different RNC candidate. As for Democrats, it says Obama and Hillary, both of whom I like. I used to like Hillary more but I am started to like Obama more.

Rudy's going to be toast, soon. Does anyone think he'll drop out if he doesn't take Florida? Or keep going and hope for CA and TX?

Probably depends on whether he has the money. Most candidates stay in until the money runs out. However, since Rudy staked his entire campaign on taking Florida, one must wonder where the donations will come from if he tanks the Sunshine state as predicted.

I say good riddance. A rudy presidency would represent a bigger assault on civil liberties than even Bush has done.

Rudy's going to be toast, soon. Does anyone think he'll drop out if he doesn't take Florida? Or keep going and hope for CA and TX?

He's not going to take any of the above and I don't think he's going to be able to capture enough delegates to make a difference at convention. He may as well drop out now.

Probably depends on whether he has the money. Most candidates stay in until the money runs out. However, since Rudy staked his entire campaign on taking Florida, one must wonder where the donations will come from if he tanks the Sunshine state as predicted.

I say good riddance. A rudy presidency would represent a bigger assault on civil liberties than even Bush has done.

I have a tendency to agree with you. Rudy would definately not be good for your civil liberties. I am not sure if he will stay in the game or not if he does not win Florida. I kinda felt that way about Edwards in South Carolina, but he is still there.

Does that mean you are voting for Ron Paul or John Edwards? If that vote was cast right now, I am sure it would count about the same as what you are suggesting.

In a word, no... At this point I don't know who to vote for. As a conservative (fiscally and socially)I'm deffinately not voting for Billery, or Obama, and what I've got to choose from on the Republican side is almost as obissmal.

Guess I'll take the test and report back.

He's screwed. It's over (for him). This thing is going to boil down to Hillary vs. McCain, I am afraid. What a shame. An Obama vs. Huckabee election would have been much more interesting, for everyone, in my view. Instead, we're going to get more of the same... I hope I'm wrong!

He's screwed. It's over (for him). This thing is going to boil down to Hillary vs. McCain, I am afraid. What a shame. An Obama vs. Huckabee election would have been much more interesting, for everyone, in my view. Instead, we're going to get more of the same... I hope I'm wrong!

I think you are half right! I really think it will come down to McCain vs. Obama. I would like to see Huckabee become a running mate for someone though if he is not going to win. He is just funny, kinda like Regan was.

The only reason that Ross Perot was in the first election was to make sure Bush did not get re-elected. They were in a pissing match. I can't stand people like him that will just waste money on a campaign that he never expected to win.

Well seeing Ted Kennedy snuggled up to Obama last night during the SoUA, pretty much was a severe body blow to Clinton's cause. Like that him or not, little Teddy is all that's left of the Kennedy Clan and holder of the purse strings to the great Northeast. That Juice Head Keeps getting re-elected and the old money democrats keeping leaning on his every word. Why? who the hell knows! For whatever reasons, it help Obama's cause I am sure.

In a word, no... At this point I don't know who to vote for. As a conservative (fiscally and socially)I'm deffinately not voting for Billery, or Obama, and what I've got to choose from on the Republican side is almost as obissmal.

Guess I'll take the test and report back.

What is obissmal?

Duncan Hunter and Mike Huckabee are in the dregs at the bottom of my presidential glass...

Hunter is finally out, and hopefully just a matter of time for Huckabee - two canting hate-mongerers gone is a positive, imo

Duncan Hunter and Mike Huckabee are in the dregs at the bottom of my presidential glass...

Hunter is finally out, and hopefully just a matter of time for Huckabee - two canting hate-mongerers gone is a positive, imo

This quote from Huckabee really makes me hope he doesn't win or even get the VP nomination. Pretty scary.

"[some of my opponents] do not want to change the Constitution, but I believe it's a lot easier to change the constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God, and that's what we need to do is to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards," Huckabee said, referring to the need for a constitutional human life amendment and an amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman.

Well seeing Ted Kennedy snuggled up to Obama last night during the SoUA, pretty much was a severe body blow to Clinton's cause. Like that him or not, little Teddy is all that's left of the Kennedy Clan and holder of the purse strings to the great Northeast. That Juice Head Keeps getting re-elected and the old money democrats keeping leaning on his every word. Why? who the hell knows! For whatever reasons, it help Obama's cause I am sure.

I thought it was pretty funny during Kennedy's speech. He kept talking about 'change' but I am wondering if he'll relent to change and not run again at the end of his term.

Prolly not huh?

What is obissmal?

Conservative for what you get with education vouchers.

Huckabee's just plain scary. And Mitt is not much less scary.

What is obissmal?

Perhaps Gary meant abysmal meaning very bad, dreadful, awful, terrible, frightful, atrocious, disgraceful, deplorable, shameful, hopeless, lamentable; informal rotten, appalling, crummy, pathetic, pitiful, woeful, useless, lousy, dire, the pits.

Well, Edwards and Juliani are out! It looks like it is a two man race. Yes.. I did say two "man". Hillary does not have a chance now. I really think the Edwards votes are going to move the Obama train, and with Juliani supporting McCain I think we know who is going to be the Rep and Dem nominees.

As Terrell Owens says, "Get your popcorn ready!"

Well, Edwards and Juliani are out! It looks like it is a two man race. Yes.. I did say two "man". Hillary does not have a chance now. I really think the Edwards votes are going to move the Obama train, and with Juliani supporting McCain I think we know who is going to be the Rep and Dem nominees.

As Terrell Owens says, "Get your popcorn ready!"

Considering most analyses show Clinton leading in the Super Tuesday delegate race, your assertion that she "does not have a chance" seems a bit optimistic.

Considering most analyses show Clinton leading in the Super Tuesday delegate race, your assertion that she "does not have a chance" seems a bit optimistic.

I really don't have any optimism with this race. I am really just voting for "whichever one does not suck the most," in reality.

I really don't have any optimism with this race. I am really just voting for "whichever one does not suck the most," in reality.

Pretty much how I feel with the Republicans. But, with "America's policeman" Giuliani gone, and "America's preacher" Huckabee fading, the suckage is reduced to "America's angry old man" and "America's trickle down theorist".

Archived