midtown_resident

the maint fee includes water, sewer, trash collection, basic cable, parking garage and the gym. I think there's some kind of entertainment room with a pool table as well but am not sure.

The fees are pretty high considering the limited amenities. The last few times I've been there, there hasn't been anyone working the front desk so they may not even have that anymore.

the maint fee includes water, sewer, trash collection, basic cable, parking garage and the gym. I think there's some kind of entertainment room with a pool table as well but am not sure.

The fees are pretty high considering the limited amenities. The last few times I've been there, there hasn't been anyone working the front desk so they may not even have that anymore.

Ah, so big nasty electricity is still on me? Yeah, maintenance seems high esp. since there's not even a pool, yet they advertise "Very Low, Yes, Very Low Maintenance Fees" on the website. Kirby Lofts seems to be about 43 cents per square foot and I was told that includes all bills aside from internet. I wonder why St. Germain is almost twice as much.

Does that agent have it wrong, or maybe its a variable rate or something?

She has it wrong.

Good luck getting Crystal to respond to any inquiries you may have about the property by the way. I've tried every way I know of contacting her with no success.

She has it wrong.

Good luck getting Crystal to respond to any inquiries you may have about the property by the way. I've tried every way I know of contacting her with no success.

Ha, interesting. I'm currently trying to talk to Natasha who has two other listings, but she's no-showed twice and its driving me batty. Another agent is going to show me a unit after work today.

Natasha is a character as well. When I spoke with her, she told me she had left the country before putting the lockboxes on!

Generally you'll find that short sales and foreclosures don't get listed by the best and brightest in the industry :)

Edited by diggity

Natasha is a character as well. When I spoke with her, she told me she had left the country before putting the lockboxes on!

Generally you'll find that short sales and foreclosures don't get listed by the best and brightest in the industry :)

*On Thursday Kyle requests appointment on HAR to see an apartment at two possible times. After both times have passed, Natasha replies by e-mail. All quotes are verbatim.*

Realtor: Sorry for delay! Are you still interested in vowing this unit?

Kyle: Yes please. Are you available Sunday? Any time is good, maybe the afternoon? I was also wondering if you could show me #313.

Realtor: What is the latest you can see it today?

Kyle: After 4 PM, before 10 PM.

Realtor: I will call u when we get back into Houston....should b about 7pm.

Kyle: Okay, sounds good.

(she never calls)

The next day...

Kyle: Hi Natasha, I'm working today until 5, but are you available after 5:30 or so to show 313 and 414?

Realtor: Yes.....I will be in the area. Let me know 15min before you head that way.

I called her numerous times after I got off work and spent a few hours drinking at the Flying Saucer hoping she would answer her phone. She never did.

*On Thursday Kyle requests appointment on HAR to see an apartment at two possible times. After both times have passed, Natasha replies by e-mail. All quotes are verbatim.*

Realtor: Sorry for delay! Are you still interested in vowing this unit?

Kyle: Yes please. Are you available Sunday? Any time is good, maybe the afternoon? I was also wondering if you could show me #313.

Realtor: What is the latest you can see it today?

Kyle: After 4 PM, before 10 PM.

Realtor: I will call u when we get back into Houston....should b about 7pm.

Kyle: Okay, sounds good.

(she never calls)

The next day...

Kyle: Hi Natasha, I'm working today until 5, but are you available after 5:30 or so to show 313 and 414?

Realtor: Yes.....I will be in the area. Let me know 15min before you head that way.

I called her numerous times after I got off work and spent a few hours drinking at the Flying Saucer hoping she would answer her phone. She never did.

What a joke. Can't one report this sort of poor service and ugly behavior to the MLS or board of realtors? Who can one complain to about this sort of issue?

I would be very angry if an agent wasted my time by telling me she would be there then never show up at all. !!!!!!!!!!

What a joke. Can't one report this sort of poor service and ugly behavior to the MLS or board of realtors? Who can one complain to about this sort of issue?

I would be very angry if an agent wasted my time by telling me she would be there then never show up at all. !!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure. I suspect they're more interested in enforcing against corrupt agents running scams over lazy ones like Natasha, or Delila McKenna. Maybe I should look up the property owner on HCAD and report her directly.

Anyway, I'm working with a guy now named Martin who lives in St. Germain and he's been very helpful. He showed me his listing yesterday, and he's going to try to show me 2 of Natasha's tonight. Natasha finally called back yesterday night and I let it go to voicemail. She apologized for the "miscommunication." It wasn't a miscommunication. She flaked out twice at least, more if you count the fact that she didn't respond to my initial showing request until days later.

Can't one report this sort of poor service and ugly behavior to the MLS or board of realtors? Who can one complain to about this sort of issue?

The best person to report this kind of behavior too is the broker. Unfortunately in Natasha's case, I think she's works for one of the 100% commission shops so the broker probably doesn't know who she is :(.

Really can't say enough good things about Martin. He lives in the building and only shows units there, I think. He's got some other main job. I was finally able to see Natasha's units with Martin. I think I'm going to put in a lease offer on one.

This converted firehouse is making me want to reconsider and find a roommate, though. 2 kitchens and a firepole?? Sign me up. http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...s=7&sType=0

Really can't say enough good things about Martin. He lives in the building and only shows units there, I think. He's got some other main job. I was finally able to see Natasha's units with Martin. I think I'm going to put in a lease offer on one.

This converted firehouse is making me want to reconsider and find a roommate, though. 2 kitchens and a firepole?? Sign me up. http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...s=7&sType=0

what's the difference between a fire pole and a stripper pole? I can't say the punchline I just wrote, it's dirty.

Hands down, the firehouse. That would be so cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to St. Germain At 705 Main St.
  • The title was changed to St. Germain Lofts At 705 Main St.
  • 7 months later...