Pasadena Homeowner Kills Men Burglarizing Neighbor's House

cottonmather0

But in the heat of the moment, you can't blame the guy for taking action.

Sure I can. He could have stayed in his house and defended himself, but he chose to go outside with a gun and he chose to shoot them. I have no trouble blaming him for his actions.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice...

The Pasadena homeowner who shot and killed two burglars outside his home last fall is now part of a promotion effort by the Ku Klux Klan. It is publicity Joe Horn's attorney said his client wants nothing to do with.

Legally speaking? You mean like a lawyer? I don't speak that language. :P

But I can tell you comparing a dispatcher to a police officer is like comparing a hunter to an Army Green Beret.

By the way if you go to the Houston Chronicle website you can see the Police videos of Joe Horn. I take back calling him a hero. He was just a scared and confused old man. But I damn sure wouldn't call him a vigilante either. The guys were in HIS yard, 10 ft away from him and he freaked out. End of story. Sure, never would have happened if he hadn't gone outside but never would have happened if those guys hadn't gone out to rob someone in the first place. I have absolutely no remorse for crooks. They got what was coming to them and what all thieves deserve.

Hero? I don't know...

But I DO think he did the RIGHT thing. These guys who were shot were here illegally AND were part of a big drug ring. They had a history of this kind of crime. Chamo's post was right on the money and I am sure he knows what kind of people these were.

Horn did the right thing.

That's my two cents.

• The title was changed to Pasadena Homeowner Kills Men Burglarizing Neighbor's House

Archived