Nassau Bay Town Square Mixed-Use Development

ricco67

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Good news here:

Griffin Partners kicks off construction on a four-story 102k SF officebuilding in Nassau Bay Town Square this month. The tenant mix includes Hamilton Sundstrand Corp., Keller Williams-Clear Lake/ NASA, Texas American Title, and Maxim Insurance. 40k SFremains available. The LEED Silver project will be completed next September. Already complete are Martin Fein Interests’ multifamily project, Voyager at The Space Center, and the extension of Saturn Lane. The first phase of retail is near completion. Norris Conference Centers has signed a lease for a 27k SF facility and Marriott Hotels continue to work plans for a mid-rise hotel. A second office project, a six-story, 160k SF building, is slated for occupancy in 2012.

nassaubaytowncenter1.jpg

http://www.bisnow.co...ory.php?p=11325

Granted, they're preleasing well, but this is pretty bold for a project that caters to such a NASA-driven submarket. I wouldn't have lent them my money. Better, safer investments are to be had elsewhere.

How many Houston NASA employees are there?

And how many people who work in the Port and Refineries live in this area?

I would think this area is a good draw, not only for NASA employees, but also b/c of the Bay and Gulf access.

• The title was changed to Nassau Bay Town Square Mixed-Use Development

Archived