Sorry, I didn't realize this forum was patronized by a child or at least someone devoid of the ability to take simple criticism.

Your "accuracy rate" and altruism may more than establish whatever "street credit" you feel you deserve; my comment, however, was merely an appeal for some members to avoid begging the question, viz., "it

Sorry, I didn't realize this forum was patronized by a child or at least someone devoid of the ability to take simple criticism.

Your "accuracy rate" and altruism may more than establish whatever "street credit" you feel you deserve; my comment, however, was merely an appeal for some members to avoid begging the question, viz., "it

B) Gentlemen, the deal is real. All good things take time.

Yes, when developing highrises- it is not for those of faint of heart.

Yes, there are contracts; albeit a few to be tweaked. No big deal.

Yes, the sales center on W. Alabama is open every day.

No, the buyers are not leftovers from Redstone; location, value, and trust rule for those wanting new product; price is not an issue for those in the know.

Kirby is good for Houston, the development community, and should be supported ;as there will surely be bigger and more well known national developers coming now that the door was cracked open a little wider by the locals.

• 3 weeks later...
Gentlemen, the deal is real. All good things take time.

Respectfully, I disagree. And I would like to disagree in a manner as to not raise anyone's ire. Rather, I just believe that condominium development does not get better with time. Contracts go stale, interest meters tick out of control, public confidence wanes, markets shift, you get my drift.

In fact, deals like 2727 don't even remain neutral over time. Without daily progress, they get worse....

Again, not a personal shot at the previous post. Don't even know the person. What i do know is every hour you are not "moving the ball down the field"* you are losing ground.

TNJ

*reference to the $^% Horns who urinated away a shot at the title :angry2: ...nice job against KSU....

Edited by The New Juniper

The crane has arrived!!

These photos were taken this morning on my way to work!

298886896_d46e3a9126.jpg

298886895_aca0ab9be3.jpg

But they have split the lot. I am not sure what's going on. One half of the lot is fenced and the other half still has HUGE trenches. I am not sure if the full lot is being utilized or just part of it. It's very weird the way it is fenced.

Edited by groovehouse

They have also taken down part of the middle fence, so the whole lot will be used. It was just weird that it was seperated. The crane base is up and standing and I assume the rest of the crane will be assembled soon!

They have also taken down part of the middle fence, so the whole lot will be used. It was just weird that it was seperated. The crane base is up and standing and I assume the rest of the crane will be assembled soon!

They probably had the pit area fenced off, so no imbeciles would kill themselves in it.

But, yeah; GREAT news! :D

Edited by UrbaNerd

Wow, that just goes to show you how stuff can affect you. There was so much talk about the tower being unlikely to take off that I stopped bothering to look at the site for any signs of progress. Good lookin' out Groove House.

Its the usual posters who dismissed this as "not going to happen", so you shouldn't let them influence your opintion as much ;).

I also noticed that they just released some new listings on HAR this week that say "final week of pre-construction pricing" or something like that.

I love this slim beauty. Will be fun to watch it rise!

very excited for houston.

going to check HAR out.

I wonder what's gonna go in the place of that former Shell station?

that corner is part of the gables plan for the mixed use project on kirby from westheimer south to kipling.

the middle fence was either on the property line or just south of the property line.

if you go to www.hcad.org , you can see the actual lot size which necessitated the narrow structure.