Skyscraperpage

armadillopossum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i was looking at the houston diagram on skyscraperpage.com and i realized that practically only 2 of our 18 propsed buildings have a diagram/drawing. And, even a lot of the ones that are under construction dont have a drawing. So, i was just asking all HAIFers that if they are a member of SSP, and they know how to make the drawings/diagrams, it would be freakin' awesome if yall made some of the drawings. i would love to but i cant and dont know how to (only 16). people need to see that Houston has a lot being built. :D

• 12 years later...

As of 6:17pm Wednesday the Skyscraperpage website is back up.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I am unable to connect to Skyscraperpage.com. I get a "403 Access Denied" error. I noticed their entry on Wikipedia refers to it as "was a website for skyscraper hobbyists and enthusiasts," key word being "was." Their Wikipedia page also includes "Current status defunct (2020)." Anybody know if it has, indeed, gone offline, or am I just banned or suspended for some unknown reason?

18 minutes ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I am unable to connect to Skyscraperpage.com. I get a "403 Access Denied" error. I noticed their entry on Wikipedia refers to it as "was a website for skyscraper hobbyists and enthusiasts," key word being "was." Their Wikipedia page also includes "Current status defunct (2020)." Anybody know if it has, indeed, gone offline, or am I just banned or suspended for some unknown reason?

same :(

9 minutes ago, MidCenturyMoldy said:

Yep. I just found a thread about it Skyscrapercity. https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=167013932#post167013932

And just last night I posted something like 80 photos I had taken of downtown. 😫

I used to love making skylines with the diagrams, and no other websites had the same kind of visuals. I stopped posting after the great SSP & SSC wars but still visit it to see people's comments on the Houston Dev Thread.

Hope it comes back. In honor of it, here's one of my mashups.

HU2.png

1 hour ago, Montrose1100 said:

I used to love making skylines with the diagrams, and no other websites had the same kind of visuals. I stopped posting after the great SSP & SSC wars but still visit it to see people's comments on the Houston Dev Thread.

Hope it comes back. In honor of it, here's one of my mashups.

HU2.png

You're missing the new Preston apartment building.

• The title was changed to Skyscraperpage

Archived