Anything You Want

gwilson

Some of the new Cricket mobile plans include unlimited to Canada and Puerto Rico. If that is not to your liking Skype has very low international minutes but requires a broadband connection, computer and some sort of head set..

That's the rate while calling from Canada, from one of their sattelites. Thanks though.

Also, I gues impechuous is not a word? They played that Mike Tyson rant on the radio this morning. It's hilarious, cuz I never caught the end of it when he says, Praise to Alah! Priceless

poor guy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any quick suggestions a baby friendly dinner spot? My daughter has grown out of sleeping through dinner (or anything else) , so we have to take her out of her carrier/seat and pay some attention to her most of the time we go out.

So, casual atmosphere, inner loop (downtown, midtown, montrose, heights) place to hit for dinner with a 5 month old? Ideas?

Any quick suggestions a baby friendly dinner spot? My daughter has grown out of sleeping through dinner (or anything else) , so we have to take her out of her carrier/seat and pay some attention to her most of the time we go out.

So, casual atmosphere, inner loop (downtown, midtown, montrose, heights) place to hit for dinner with a 5 month old? Ideas?

When my daughter was at that age, we took her along to Shanghai River (I asked for the private room if it was available), The Mucky Duck, or Mings. They (Shanghai River) saw my kid grow up and look at her fondly when she shows up.

Okay, has anyone noticed this new garage going up in front of the Doubletree Hotel downtown. From the Pierce Elevated (actually it might be I45 still at that point) the view (looking at the skyline from the West) is destroyed by this hideous skyscraper garage. What were they thinking!

Okay, has anyone noticed this new garage going up in front of the Doubletree Hotel downtown. From the Pierce Elevated (actually it might be I45 still at that point) the view (looking at the skyline from the West) is destroyed by this hideous skyscraper garage. What were they thinking!

There's a whole topic about it right here.

i continue to be more and more intrigued by you... ;o)

She is even MORE intriguing in person wilson. We are gonna have another "DRINK YOUR FACE OFF!" get togethervery soon. It will be a sort of going away party for me as I am in the final stages of moving to Austin. I am thinking we will have to do something this week or next.

Shall we then ? I am encouraging ALL HAIFers to come to this one. I am once again open to buying everyone who attends A beer. ;)

She is even MORE intriguing in person wilson. We are gonna have another "DRINK YOUR FACE OFF!" get togethervery soon. It will be a sort of going away party for me as I am in the final stages of moving to Austin. I am thinking we will have to do something this week or next.

Shall we then ? I am encouraging ALL HAIFers to come to this one. I am once again open to buying everyone who attends A beer. ;)

start a new thread....remember that next weekend is the 4th so people may be out of town

I was speed reading and completely tripped when I read this!!

Talk about a screeching halt.

Ok. All better now.

Dillo...Ditto.... Ricco, you are playing with fire. Are you back taking those prescription pills?

Archived