You Know Houston is Trash When...

MidtownCoog

You Know Houston is Trash When...

The tribute for Anna Nicole Smith makes the front page of Chron.com

At least we are being ourself!

311xInlineGallery.jpg

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metrop...an/4555394.html

You might as well add Channel 13, 2, 11, and 26 to the mix. Even several days after she died, they were still constantly running stories about her life, parties, etc.

Front page news, again! This time: Woman tells of relationship with Anna Nicole.

Well one things for sure, nothing sells newspapers like lesbian lust.

If that ain't class, I don't know what is.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4574542.html

image-custom.jpg

I heard about the lesbian lust on the E true Hollywood Story when she was alive and her nerves kicking from the drugs... when she had her show., and she was big fat delicious.

You know Houston is trash when all we have to show for a daily is the Chronicle. At least it supplies enough newsprint to clean windows with...

Amen on that,

The H Press has to be the most repulsive though. Wonder how many trees are chopped down for that weekly rag. That is a major embarrasment to Houston Journalism, worldwide for that matter.

What's even more pathetic about this whole mess is if and when her burial site ends up in the Bahamas, just think of all the imbeciles that will spend thousands just to go gawk at the cemetary.

Media was interviewing the locals and they are ecstatic of her being placed there as a tourist mecca. They were dancing around and just so joyful! So that means all the major cruise lines and travel agencies are gearing up for the Anna Nicole excursion! Now thats a Honeymoon to remember!

What's even more pathetic about this whole mess is if and when her burial site ends up in the Bahamas, just think of all the imbeciles that will spend thousands just to go gawk at the cemetary.

Media was interviewing the locals and they are ecstatic of her being placed there as a tourist mecca. They were dancing around and just so joyful! So that means all the major cruise lines and travel agencies are gearing up for the Anna Nicole excursion! Now thats a Honeymoon to remember!

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure Anna Nicole's tomb will be in The Bahamas' brochures. Only way it would have been scrutinized more was if the burial site were in Houston.

This shouldn't even make the news. What's the big deal? Are people actually facinated by all this Anna-trial stuff, or is the MEDIA the ones facinated?

It has all the markings of another trashy move to show Houston in a bad light.<<MidtownCoog

(laughing) Well you have to admit we have had our share of Houston being shown in a bad light. Andrea Yates, The woman who ran down her husband at the Hilton and let's not forget the Channelview Cheerleader thing, what did they call her, the PomPom Mom? I guess we get the astronaut love triangle too. Do you notice a trend? Most of them are from the Clear Lake area.

(laughing) Well you have to admit we have had our share of Houston being shown in a bad light. Andrea Yates, The woman who ran down her husband at the Hilton and let's not forget the Channelview Cheerleader thing, what did they call her, the PomPom Mom? I guess we get the astronaut love triangle too. Do you notice a trend? Most of them are from the Clear Lake area.

(more laughing) Funny you mention Carla Harris running down her husband at The Hilton. We used to go to the regular weekend beach party The Hilton used to have back in the early 80's. It was sponsored by 97 Rock & KLOL Rock 101 and the event was called "Band On The Lake". People would pull up in their yachts and the live bands would play while everyone jumped in the pools, partying, etc.

Who would have thought one day it would make such big news as the sight of a ghastly murder? Much too, much! and we used to park our cars in the very spot she mowed him down 3 times! ....Bizzarro world!

Edited by Vertigo58