Cypress Village Station Developments

mrfootball

In my experience, the best thing about Cracker Barrel is their orange juice...

I'm not saying that cracker Barrel is the epitome of fine dining, but it would be a good impact to the MTC with the additional food and traffic that it would bring and perhaps pursuade additional stores/resturants to be in that area and give residents a few good options.

I'm not saying that location is "rural" but they do need some choices for dining in the area.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Newquest company newletter for Spring 2008:

Cypress Station Village:

Signed tenants include Stewart Title,

Heritage Texas Properties, a dental office,

Schlotzsky's and The Cajun Family

Restaurant and Tuscan Sun Coffee.

The Greystar apartment (273 units) development

will lend a high-end, urban atmosphere

to the Center, while providing an aroundthe-

clock client base.

From the Newquest company newletter for Spring 2008:

Cypress Station Village:

Signed tenants include Stewart Title,

Heritage Texas Properties, a dental office,

Schlotzsky's and The Cajun Family

Restaurant and Tuscan Sun Coffee.

The Greystar apartment (273 units) development

will lend a high-end, urban atmosphere

to the Center, while providing an aroundthe-

clock client base.

What? No Starbucks???

• 4 weeks later...

On the flyer for Cypress Village Station - the retail portion of the Metro station at 290 and Skinner - the flyer shows "Proposed Boston's Pizza. "

I used to eat there all the time in Dallas and there's a really cool one with a huge deck in College Station. Hopefully this gets through!

http://docs.newquest.com/brochures/cypressVS.pdf

http://www.bostonsgourmet.com/?q=

On the flyer for Cypress Village Station - the retail portion of the Metro station at 290 and Skinner - the flyer shows "Proposed Boston's Pizza. "

I used to eat there all the time in Dallas and there's a really cool one with a huge deck in College Station. Hopefully this gets through!

http://docs.newquest.com/brochures/cypressVS.pdf

http://www.bostonsgourmet.com/?q=

Sounds good! Kinda looks like BJ's but without the microbrewery. I love BJ's so hopefully I will like this place too, never been to the Dallas location.

It is nice to see some good placing coming in there, I was worried a little...

Also, good to finally see some activity in this forum!!!!

Got this email from someone at Boston's after I inquired about it:

I spoke with our Director of Development and this is what he said:

We looked at that site, but it's one of 4 or 5 that we are pursuing. Will probably wind up on a different site in Cypress over on 249

Unfortunately, until we have a site secured, we do not have an estimated opening date. Also, this store will have our new exterior design, with two patios !!!

Thank you for your interest in Boston

Got this email from someone at Boston's after I inquired about it:

I spoke with our Director of Development and this is what he said:

We looked at that site, but it's one of 4 or 5 that we are pursuing. Will probably wind up on a different site in Cypress over on 249

Unfortunately, until we have a site secured, we do not have an estimated opening date. Also, this store will have our new exterior design, with two patios !!!

Thank you for your interest in Boston 's. We look forward to your patronage at our upcoming location.

BOO! We need some stuff on 290...the new Chuys seems to be doing very well. It seems like developers are under estimating the area on 290 outside of highway 6...Fairfield, Coles Crossing, Stonegate, Blackhorse, Bridgelands...it feels like a lot of grocery stores and small mom and pop strip mall restaurants for such a large, well off area...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Donjulios.com/cypress

A lot of Mexican chains going in lately. In addition to this one, there is a Juan & Leftys going in by Babins Willowbrook and a Ruby Tequilas near Sams club on 249&1960...Not sure if any sound that great, but hopefully at least one will. I think we've got Mexican restaurants covered now.

• The title was changed to Cypress Village Station Developments

Archived