Houstonian or Texan First?

J.A.S.O.N.

Texan

Houstonian

I love telling people I'm a Texan, it always trips them up later when I tell them I am not a Bush supporter. People outside the state didn't know people like me existed. They look at you not unlike a heterosexual man telling people he is a ballet dancer.

When I do mention I'm from Texas, people ask me "where's your Texas Accent?"

"I'm from Houston......we don't have one ;) "

One guy even said [i forget what we were originally talking about,( think he was from Brooklyn)] "You sure you're from TX, your just too cool man"

"It's cuz I'm from Houston B) "

All I am saying is that when traveling I either must meet dummies who don't know about politics or either they don't care to discuss them with strangers.

Only time politics has entered the picture was when Texas executed the Canadian (in Ottawa) or speaking with Somalias at Prague Technical University after Blackhawk Down.

I guess I am lucky.

What does that leaf stand for, anyway?

Houstonian

Texan

American

Sugar Landian

Western Hemispherian

Northern Hemispherian

Earthling

The Leaf is the old sticker members of the Houstonian Club are supposed to stick on their car windows.

I tell people I am from Houston. If they looked puzzled or think that I've stated some random place because I pronounce it with a "Y", then I follow that up with, "the city in Texas, our nation's 4th largest."

The Leaf is the old sticker members of the Houstonian Club are supposed to stick on their car windows.

I tell people I am from Houston. If they looked puzzled or think that I've stated some random place because I pronounce it with a "Y", then I follow that up with, "the city in Texas, our nation's 4th largest."

With a "y". Now THAT is "old school".