Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

JGraspo

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi reported dead on ABC news

The head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, who has given the US the slip since the begining of the war was killed in Iraq.....It's about time

What's next? Less IEDs or attacks....or do they continue with new leader?

Those who believe the glass is half full will more than likely state that it's one less terrorist leader we have to deal with. Those who believe the glass is half empty will more than likely state "So what!" The insurgency in Iraq is already well under way, and the civil war is underway, too.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi reported dead on ABC news

The head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, who has given the US the slip since the begining of the war was killed in Iraq.....It's about time

What's next? Less IEDs or attacks....or do they continue with new leader?

i want him in a bacon shroud!

Was he rare, medium, or well-done?

Seemed to be intact, except for all the pieces they had to put back together.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :lol::lol::lol:

They should put his head on a pole and put the pole right where that statue of Saddam was toppled. Martyr my @$$ ! > :)

What's the point in rejoicing?
That was not rejoicing. That was a curse!

Terrorist activity may well increase in frequency and severity, especially by Zarqawi wannabes. However, no one on the horizon can replace Zarqawi for recruitment and coordination ability, and in the long run, I think the activity will wane.

That was not rejoicing. That was a curse!

Terrorist activity may well increase in frequency and severity, especially by Zarqawi wannabes. However, no one on the horizon can replace Zarqawi for recruitment and coordination ability, and in the long run, I think the activity will wane.

Actually, Zarqawi's reputation may have been bigger than he was. Currently, there are 14 or 15 different insurgent groups. Zarqawi's is one of the smaller ones. His death will have no effect on the others, and he may actually be more useful as a martyr than as a living leader. He was nowhere near as powerful or important as he was a year or two ago.

His death is clearly welcomed, if for no other reason than to break the string of bad news from Iraq, but like a win in baseball, the thrill is gone the next day, since it is a very long season.

What's the point in rejoicing? You should know that those extremists are smart enough to appoint successors in the event that any of their leaders become "martyrs". Zarqawi's death won't stop anything.

Ash, Red is right in that his reputation was legendary to al-Queda, what you have to understand is that al-Queda thought Zarqawi was "untouchable" and blessed by Allah, what we proved today is that you may fly under the radar for awhile sneaking like a cockroach from house to house, but eventually the big ol' size 16 boot of Uncle Sam is gonna step on you. Zarqawi is no "Martyr" he didn't get to die on HIS terms, he died on our terms, there is a huge difference in that theology for martyrdom in the radical muslim world. No virgins for Zarqawi.

Zarqawi is no "Martyr" he didn't get to die on HIS terms, he died on our terms, there is a huge difference in that theology for martyrdom in the radical muslim world. No virgins for Zarqawi.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! You are wrong there. He is a martyr. He died for the cause, and now he is martyring around with all his virgins!

What these guys need is more martyrs. So, why wait? Step right up, all you terrorists, and you can become an instant martyr courtesy of the US military. Just set up an appointment before noon, give us your name and address, and before the end of the day, you will be frolicking with forty, first-time-fornicating females.

Virgins standing by, so call now!

Pssst, nmainguy, I

Oh, no, no, no, no, no! You are wrong there. He is a martyr. He died for the cause, and now he is martyring around with all his virgins!

What these guys need is more martyrs. So, why wait? Step right up, all you terrorists, and you can become an instant martyr courtesy of the US military. Just set up an appointment before noon, give us your name and address, and before the end of the day, you will be frolicking with forty, first-time-fornicating females.

Virgins standing by, so call now!

Pssst, nmainguy, I

When is the size 16 boot going to stomp on Osama? I thought the "War on Terror" was supposed to be aimed at the guy who orchestrated 9.11.

What the hell ever happened to that?

:huh:

You will get your wish nmain, I assure you. I would also like to have it been done by now, but there are so many holes in the mountains of Afghanistan, that it is a tough deal. Who knows, he may already be dead, after all the bombs that have been dropped in Afghanistan, he may already be parading around with the virgins.

..........and don't act like you aren't happy that the world is rid of that P.O.S. We have now neutralized the number two and number three people, in the "War on Terror". I know you giggled a little bit when you saw the headline for Zarqawi.

When a person is fighting for a "cause", his/her followers will naturally call him/her a "martyr" if he/she is killed.

In "Dialogue Between A Priest And A Dying Man" by the Marquis de Sade, the dying man said:

"All that you need to manufacture martyrs is revolution. Stir men up, pit them one against the other. Then, when the corpses have piled up, count those in your ranks as "martyrs" and the ones in the enemy ranks "infidels".

And this wasn't written by a Muslim. This was penned by an athiest French nobleman back during the late 1700s/early 1800s.

As a sidenote, Norman Bates is my alter-ego. And so is the Marquis de Sade.

No, she and my dad live eight miles from me. I have such anger and bitterness from my ex-Significant Other that I welcome her to come to my place anytime and take a nice, refreshing shower. But it would be me committing the crime, not my mother.

Archived