What Famous People Have You Met?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also met hissoner Mr. Mayor at a conference................FOR BALD HEADED UGLY GUYS WITH BIG EARS... Right???? I know cause I was next door at the conference for EVIL GENIUSES...HEH HEH HEH HEH

Now scram, melonhead, and go beg Marvin Zindler for one of his old rugs!!!

no, it was a chief information officers conference here at the george r. brown center last year. he was one of the speakers (of course).

Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Way too many to list. (I'll see what I can remember)

To start, Tiger Woods, Phil Michelson, Hal Sutton, Vijay Singh, almost every player on the pga, Arnold Palmer, Fuzzy Zeller, Jim Thorpe, Gary Player, Doug Saunders, etc. with golf.

The Caolina Panther team, coach and owner's son. Bob Kraft, owner of Patriots, his son and Ted Washington

Almost all of the Texans, Dom Capers, Cal Ripkin,

Charles Barkley,Rudy T. the entire team of Rockets when Rudy T. coached , Johnny Bench, Rollie Fingers, met all the Legends at all star fest, Roger Clemens and his wife Debby. and almost all the Astros, Tina Thompson, Sheryl Swoops, Van Chancellor, J. D. HArtman (on original colts 45 team)

J.R. Richards, Elvin Hayes, Lady Bird (long ago) both Nixon daughters, Ted Kennedy, Jerry Lewis,

Several of the local tv casters, Debbie Reynolds, Danny Glover, Sandy Koufax, Governor Perry, Kinky Friedman, Imus, Marvin Z. Ex-sportscaster, Chris Wragge, Butch Alsandor, (so many more, if I can think of them I will post) :blink:

To start, Tiger Woods, Phil Michelson, Hal Sutton, Vijay Singh, almost every player on the pga, Arnold Palmer, Fuzzy Zeller, Jim Thorpe, Gary Player, Doug Saunders, etc. with golf.

The Caolina Panther team, coach and owner's son. Bob Kraft, owner of Patriots, his son and Ted Washington

Charles Barkley,Rudy T. the entire team of Rockets when Rudy T. coached , Johnny Bench, Rollie Fingers, met all the Legends at all star fest, Roger Clemens and his wife Debby. and almost all the Astros, Tina Thompson, Sheryl Swoops, Van Chancellor, J. D. HArtman (on original colts 45 team)

J.R. Richards, Elvin Hayes, Lady Bird (long ago) both Nixon daughters, Ted Kennedy, Jerry Lewis,

Several of the local tv casters, Debbie Reynolds, Danny Glover, Sandy Koufax, Governor Perry, Kinky Friedman, Imus, Marvin Z. Ex-sportscaster, Chris Wragge, Butch Alsandor, (so many more, if I can think of them I will post) :blink:

BREAKING NEWS: Rippedoff's occupation has just been stolen by DJ V Lawrence :ph34r: . Hide the women and children immediately...

I've met Sean & Jason Connery. My dad use to play golf with them alot in Scotland.

I've met Marvin Zindler many times. First time was at Braybury Golf Corse... and the many other times. The last time I ran into him was at Caesar's palace in LV. He didn't look too happy, I don't think lady luck was on his side.

Who is ripped off?

An angry Tim Melton?

A bitter Bob Allen?

An underpaid John Granado?

A compulsive liar?

Who is ripped off?

An angry Tim Melton?

A bitter Bob Allen?

An underpaid John Granado?

A compulsive liar?

No compulsive liar here. Think just because someone has met so many celebrities they are compulsive liars?

Too bad. Actucally, I will post my story later. We are now waiting for the NBA caravan of legends. Think that is lie also? It will be televised so you can see it on the news and Inside stuff.

Way to go 77017!!

No compulsive liar here. Think just because someone has met so many celebrities they are compulsive liars?

Too bad. Actucally, I will post my story later. We are now waiting for the NBA caravan of legends. Think that is lie also? It will be televised so you can see it on the news and Inside stuff.

Way to go 77017!!

I don't think your lying. Sometimes I'm not as funny as I think I am.

I saw Domanique Sachse at sporting goods store 1 time with her boyfriend/husband whatever. She is 1 hot *****

** ***! I hate whoever that guy was.

You mean her steroid induced juggernaut ? I have heard he gets really upset and bothered by the public looking at her, I would venture to say they GAWK at her, she is one good lookin woman.

Sheila Jackson Lee, she was no doubt looking for signs of "terrorisen" at the local movie show.

That is actually kind of neat, too bad you didn't actually get to enjoy a movie with her. I sat next to Clyde Drexler and his 2 sons at Toy Story, when it came out.

Edited by TJones

Here is one that will make TJones green w/envy. I was at the River Oaks theatre last night and Shelia Jackson Lee was there.

I met Ms Jackson Lee back in 1983, during her first campaign for city council. She and a posse of her supporters (myself included) hit several gay bars one Sunday afternoon to drum up support. It took several attempts, but she finally made it - have to admire her determination.

I met Ms Jackson Lee back in 1983, during her first campaign for city council. She and a posse of her supporters (myself included) hit several gay bars one Sunday afternoon to drum up support. It took several attempts, but she finally made it - have to admire her determination.

I saw her once also...but a news camera got between her and myself so, of course, I never got to speak to her. :lol:

B)

Plegorathorn kraken vergou?

If Scott Credeur is god then I'm Megatron

I think gto, was referring to the fact that he has met the Holy Father, not Scott, and was just stating that he was not happy. C'mon 77017, keep up. :D

Edited by TJones

I don't know if you consider these people famous.

Tilman Fertitta

Ken Lay

Ethan Hawke

Matthew Knowles

K.r.s.-o.n.e.

S.P.M.

Eightball

P. Diddy

Billy Gibbons (badass story behind this)

Bob McNair

I saw President Kennedy in Houston on the day before he was killed. I also talked with Bill Clinton back in 1981 when he was between terms as governor of Arkansas.

Steven Tyler

Joe Perry (and his wife & kid)

...and the rest of Aerosmith [When they all came to NASA to film the stuff for the Superbowl in 2004]

Paul Tagliabue [he came to NASA during Superbowl]

Tom Cruise & Penelope Cruz [When they came to NASA]

The crew of STS-107 and the majority of the current astronauts (they're celebs, right?!)

Ernest Borgnine [in London]

Brian McCrae [Played blackjack with him in Vegas in the middle of the night for hours before someone told me who he was - he gave my friend & I money to gamble with (turned into $1500) & told us to keep it - no strings attached!!]

Brian Pittman of the Texans

Jordan Knight

Danny Carey (Drummer from Tool) [he was sitting next to me at Red Door one Weds night... didn't even know who he was until he left and the bartender told me!]

Jose Lima [at the Miami Airport - he was on his way to Houston...]

I have touched the feet of Garth Brooks & Steve Wariner (front row seats at their concert). :)

Edited by Htowngirl