Fuddruckers At 2400 S. Macgregor Way

The intersection of MacGregor and Almeda is in dire need of some retail though. I know there's the gas station and a couple spots in the Mosaic, but there's a bunch of apartments nearby already. A little market would be nice. Maybe a deli/ taqueria. Coffee shop. Nothing too fancy... but at least a little bit fancy.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Texasota said:

The intersection of MacGregor and Almeda is in dire need of some retail though. I know there's the gas station and a couple spots in the Mosaic, but there's a bunch of apartments nearby already. A little market would be nice. Maybe a deli/ taqueria. Coffee shop. Nothing too fancy... but at least a little bit fancy.

The lubys site has new ownership. I wouldn’t expect those guys to be there too much longer. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

The buildings that previously housed Luby's and Fuddruckers are available for lease. Leasing materials were published last month.

The 2004 S MacGregor Way buildings are located on the 2306 S MacGregor Way parcel.

More details from the listing:

• 2nd generation restaurant for lease

• Building A (former Fuddruckers at 2004 S MacGregor Way, Suite B)
    •  ±4,206 sf 2nd generation restaurant space

• Building B (former Luby's at 2004 S MacGregor Way)
    • ±10,199 sf 2nd generation restaurant space

https://www.crexi.com/lease/properties/711954/texas-freestanding-2nd-gen-restaurant

YDhs2Cx.jpg

UZwj2M6.jpg

M1tg2Wz.jpg

EHXSwLZ.jpg

41 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Aerial photos and other images included in leasing materials for 2306 S MacGregor Way.

Located on the property are the buildings last occupied by Luby's and  Fuddruckers. The street address for the restaurant buildings is 2400 S MacGregor Way.

gYjfaLi.jpg

bUNO0eo.jpg

yBJDVxl.jpg

thp8sKZ.jpg

I've been thinking for a long time they could throw up another midrise or highrise apartment building!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...