Waterline: Mixed-Use Building to be Tallest Tower In Texas

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...

There has never been any announcement about a pre-lease.  Either way, there won't be any significant speculative office projects starting virtually anywhere in the U.S. for years.  This along with the U/C Republic tower were he last major office projects in Austin to break ground.  The Republic tower did have a significant pre-lease.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

spacer.png

^^^ my goodness, according to urb's latest construction update, we're talking FOUR different construction zones in ONE particular region of downtown austin, tx.  if my eyes weren't actually seeing this... I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IT!  wow...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

spacer.png

^^^ throughout this very busy holiday season, i have been patiently awaiting these latest illustrations of these ongoing monumental construction projects throughout downtown austin, tx.  in my view, the scale and scope of these projects in downtown austin, are beyond amazing.  I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!  nonetheless, THANK YOU @Urbannizer for your constant and very generous updates.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

3 hours ago, Montrose1100 said:

Image (1).jpg

^^^ this is ALL SOOOOOO VERY SURREAL, that it almost seems as though we are all being punked.  every time that i view a newer update, i cannot believe it.  NO WAY!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 8:01 AM, Houston19514 said:

How much unease is there in the Austin real estate community about the fast-approaching glut of office space and HUGE glut of downtown apartments?

Not enough to actually stop construction. My feeling is that all of this is largely speculative building at this point, like what Houston went through prior to the Oil Bust. Maybe they are counting on Silicon Valley's bubble bursting soon, and many companies relocating outside of California so save money.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...