Where Am I?

hindesky

The reflection of the Wyndham sign was the biggest clue. From there, Google street view confirmed the window pattern of the Intercontinental hotel. Actually, my first thought was it was the new garage just north of the Texas Tower under construction, with a reflection of the Chase tower. But, obviously, there is no Wyndham next door.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, danielsonr said:

The reflection of the Wyndham sign was the biggest clue. From there, Google street view confirmed the window pattern of the Intercontinental hotel. Actually, my first thought was it was the new garage just north of the Texas Tower under construction, with a reflection of the Chase tower. But, obviously, there is no Wyndham next door.

I purposely include that in my pic to make it easier for someone to guess where I was.😎 I was going to use it in a r/bikehouston Bike Tag game that I play, but may have to re-think it now. 

EInYVHF.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, danielsonr said:

The parking garage at the northwest corner of Milam and Clay

IwMeg7Y.jpg

The Wedge Parking Garage thus the bike wedged in the corner. 13 stories of leg burning height. Once thanked the attendant for letting me ride it and he said people did it all the time.

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.7553121,-95.3687845,3a,75y,290.14h,85.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKHVvg11A3gVEHyxPlxl4zw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

• Like 1

I wish I could get into the 16 story next door but it's gates are locked on weekends. Love doing high rise parking garages since we don't have any hills around here. I used to live in the Hill country of Texas and miss the hills.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, hindesky said:

I wish I could get into the 16 story next door but it's gates are locked on weekends. Love doing high rise parking garages since we don't have any hills around here. I used to live in the Hill country of Texas and miss the hills.

We need to get you on instagram. This thread + your construction updates + crane things would be a great instagram to follow. Myself and a few others on here that have instagrams would agree with this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Luminare said:

We need to get you on instagram. This thread + your construction updates + crane things would be a great instagram to follow. Myself and a few others on here that have instagrams would agree with this.

I signed up for one years ago but I can't remember my password and every time I try to use my email they tell me it's already in use, yeah me. I end up going around in circles and just give up.