Uptown Skyline Update

• The title was changed to Uptown District Skyline Update
On 11/29/2019 at 9:01 AM, Twinsanity02 said:

Went to the Uptown lighting ceremony last night. The lights and fireworks were spectacular. Santa showed up.

amen to that!!!!!!!!!! the fireworks lasted foreeeeeeeeveeeeeeer!!!! It was so awesome! and the new tree light show was great too! loved it so much and made me so proud as well as happy to see my area looking it's best and entertaining so many happy people...especially all the families with kids that were there! AND on top of that I went to watch some friends at the finish line of the Turkey Trot that morning and quite a few people were talking about how great it was and how they loved the new look of Post Oak Blvd (where the finish line was)...such a fun day in Uptown Houston! 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, gene said:

amen to that!!!!!!!!!! the fireworks lasted foreeeeeeeeveeeeeeer!!!! It was so awesome! and the new tree light show was great too! loved it so much and made me so proud as well as happy to see my area looking it's best and entertaining so many happy people...especially all the families with kids that were there! AND on top of that I went to watch some friends at the finish line of the Turkey Trot that morning and quite a few people were talking about how great it was and how they loved the new look of Post Oak Blvd (where the finish line was)...such a fun day in Uptown Houston! 

Just wait until they eventually redevelop those strip centers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Uptown Skyline Update
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to San Felipe, West Loop and Sage
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • The title was changed to Houston Photo: The Galleria Mall At Sage Rd. Near Richmond Ave.
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...