No Controversy Here....

bkueb73

Don't think they were talking about "American Women". I think it was a metaphor for America.

I just noticed that I wrote woman in the plural. The name of that song was "AMERICAN WOMAN".

If you are looking for it, It ain't gonna happen. Love will find you, don't worry about it. I hear nmainguy is single. ;)

My son's mother is Asian. Even though things didn't work out between us and we split, I would still prefer

to have another relationship with another Asian woman. American women have no repect for men or

for meaningful relationships. If any of you guys out there are interested in Asian women, log on to

"AsianAvenue.Com".

As a sidenote: Biology is amazing! My son doesn't look one bit Asian. He looks "All American". Brown hair

and fair skin. When he and his mother go out in public and she introduces him as her son, people ask her if he's adopted.

As a sidenote: Biology is amazing! My son doesn't look one bit Asian. He looks "All American". Brown hair

and fair skin. When he and his mother go out in public and she introduces him as her son, people ask her if he's adopted.

your american genes must've taken over :rolleyes::lol:

edited for the sensitive

Ashikaga, What kind of people is your wife introducing your son to, that they would ask if he was adopted, how rude is that ? Your wife needs some new friends. :huh::)

I'm not married. I've been alone since 1998. I'm pretty sure that the people who ask her that question are not being rude, just curious.

• 9 months later...

Similar Sentiments. I dont think its a genetic/hereditary issue as much as is a cultural issue.

Asian women tend to be more selfless, family-first, and respectful of their husbands' wishes - even when those wishes conflict with their own.

American/European women tend to be "me-first" and "what do i want" before thinking about the greater good for everyone. Plus they dont seem to have a solid grasp on how real-relationships function. They have a perverse soap-opera sitcom sense of relationships.

Anyways, something i noticed. Might be wrong.

american women are difficult but houston women are even more so. :(

i'm batting 0 on the houston dating scene. :(

you fellas confuse me. there are certainly a bunch of horrid

women out there. there are certainly many meant that put up

with them... just takes a while for anyone to weed through the

bad/hollow/shallow/crazy/selfish folks to find a good one...

that is if you're a good one and they even want you back.

in my dating experience i would say that the bad apples are

really good at disguising themselves. i can see how you could

be put off.

original poster --- i apologize but are you from america? i can

think of twice where i have heard my friends say that they are

dismayed by american women. both of them are first generation

americans... somehow i think they are under the impression that

the grass is greener where their heritage lies. one guy has actually

met 2 girls oversees which he found through internet services.

when he got there the women asked more about america and how

it matches what's shown on television than anything else.

what exactly does an "american" look like?!?!

:huh:

"Brown hair and fair skin" ?!??

:huh: eh?

Similar Sentiments. I dont think its a genetic/hereditary issue as much as is a cultural issue.

Asian women tend to be more selfless, family-first, and respectful of their husbands' wishes - even when those wishes conflict with their own.

American/European women tend to be "me-first" and "what do i want" before thinking about the greater good for everyone. Plus they dont seem to have a solid grasp on how real-relationships function. They have a perverse soap-opera sitcom sense of relationships.

Anyways, something i noticed. Might be wrong.

people are people, even with the sterotypes --- there are good and bad people, period. :mellow:

Yes, people ARE people. I dont think anyone is disputing that.

I only meant to point out the differences in cultural sentiments. Its no shock that the Western World has a higher divorce rate than any other part of the world.

I mean, i have friends who dont 'believe' in marriage because 60% of people end up divorcing anyways. They rather choose to "live together" until they tire of their significant other. Grab their bags and move onto the next 'sure thing'.

• 7 months later...

thanks for the bump :D

I think the comment about being selfish and wanting to live lives more like OC, and all those other MTV shows is true, but to an extent. I think most mature/professional adults can see beyond that. Maybe they can because they live that life to a certain point. The problem is with children, many grow up watching these shows, watching celebrities, and athletes and thinking this is normal life and normal behavior. The worst that can come out of this besides being selfish and greedy is the fact people no longer learn morals. They don't understand the reason of law and why to follow the laws. I also thing the "fade" has gone beyond women and is culturaly across genders.

Was talking to a guy the other day and he brought up that he was tired of dealing with American women.

This isnt the first Ive heard that, so thought I would get some more opinions.

Anyone else tired of them?

If so, why?

Then again, there's PAT!

See to the left here?

Chuckle, chuckle...

Archived