Who's the MOST ANNOYING Sports Radio talk show hosts in Houston ?

Blue Dogs

Ladies & Gentlemen, in no particular order, who's the MOST ANNOYING sports radio talk show hosts in Houston in terms of giving bad takes on sports with their so-called fake facts & information including horrible poor reaction to the listeners by hanging up on them, etc.,

A.) Nick Wright of KILT-AM 610's "In the Loop"

B.) Charles Pallilo of Sports Talk 790

C.) John Granato of KGOW 1560 The Game

D.) Sean Pendergast of KILT-AM 610's "The Triple Threat"

E.) Fred Davis, formerly of KILT-AM 610 (got the boot from 610 following some controversy)

I probably hate John Lopez more than Nick Wright.  Those two are my least favorite.

Lance is the best, Adam Clanton sucks.

Matt Thomas is entertaining.

I like Pendergast and the afternoon show on 610.  I usually listen to Palillo until he leaves at 6 and the worst sports radio talk show host to ever live, Jay Mohr, comes on and switch to 610 then.  

I probably hate John Lopez more than Nick Wright.  Those two are my least favorite.

Lance is the best, Adam Clanton sucks.

Matt Thomas is entertaining.

I like Pendergast and the afternoon show on 610.  I usually listen to Palillo until he leaves at 6 and the worst sports radio talk show host to ever live, Jay Mohr, comes on and switch to 610 then.  

I agree with you on Jay Mohr being the worst. What exactly qualifies him to host a sports talk radio show, the fact he was in Jerry Maguire?

Palillo is good, but someone needs to tell him that long, pregnant pauses don't make for good radio. Sometimes I turn on his show, and for the first few seconds think they went off the air. 

Lance is the best hands down IMHO.

Palillo is good, but someone needs to tell him that long, pregnant pauses don't make for good radio. Sometimes I turn on his show, and for the first few seconds think they went off the air. 

Ha. I do that all the time. I do like him though. He really knows his sports trivia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I miss Barry Warner... he may have had an annoying voice, but the dude knew his stuff

Big question is whether 610 misses him badly on weeknights right now ?

It remains to be seen whether the B-Straw & Pauly G Show will be popular among the 610 viewers on long-term basis!

Archived