Ziegler Cooper: Mixed-Use Development

lockmat

^ Fairly recent (December '12). I had a conversation with the guy running the project a couple of months ago, and he didn't mention it being cancelled. He said they were working on a lease with the State for the land. Maybe it has been cancelled... dunno.

http://www.ctbuh.org/News/GlobalTallNews/tabid/468/EntryId/4867/Austin-Planetarium-Tower-Canceled.aspx

So, now you are saying neither the Houston nor Austin ZC mixed-use projects are "that tall"? 

Ooops, my bad. You're right, I did say it was Austin's. Actually, I was told Austin's will be 20 stories. Here's hoping Houston's will be at least 25...

Just checking here . . . didn't someone mention that the big development going in at Rice Village was a Ziegler Cooper project, complete with 12 story high rise? Just hoping that there is really another proposed one instead of this being the only actual one. Forgive me if this has already been asked/answered.

Just checking here . . . didn't someone mention that the big development going in at Rice Village was a Ziegler Cooper project, complete with 12 story high rise? Just hoping that there is really another proposed one instead of this being the only actual one. Forgive me if this has already been asked/answered.

I dont think it is that one, the one in Rice Village is being built by Hanover. I believe it is only residential. 

• The title was changed to Ziegler Cooper: Mixed-Use Development

Archived