Hi Everyone! *updated 2006*

Parrothead

Just wanted to come by and say hi!! Our little Phoebe has arrived, which is why I haven't been on here much! She was born last Friday the 27th via c-section and she is still in the NICU (she was a bit early, not too bad) and hopefully she will be home soon--she is progressing really quickly! She is so beautiful and we are totally head over heels for her.

Here are a couple of pics:

1stbottle.jpg

The NICU nurses put a cute little crown on her head (it says "Princess Phoebe" :lol: ) to cover and protect the IV line she had in at the time, it was unfortunately put in her cranial artery because her arm one kept popping out. Thankfully she no longer has an IV at all now!!

feebnap.jpg

She looks just like her daddy, which, of course, he is sooooo proud of :lol:

Hope to be back on here soon while Miss Priss is napping! Have missed reading through threads. :)

Edited by Parrothead

Thanks Gary!! B) Seriously, what IS it about little girls, they are really something. She's the first granddaughter and GREAT-granddaughter so everyone is totally smitten with her!! All the other grandkids (from Matt's cousins and brother) are boys, and I sure love 'em, but there is just something about her! She is precious!! :D

Just wanted to come by and say hi!!  Our little Phoebe has arrived, which is why I haven't been on here much!  She was born last Friday the 27th via c-section and she is still in the NICU (she was a bit early, not too bad) and hopefully she will be home soon--she is progressing really quickly!  She is so beautiful and we are totally head over heels for her. 

Here are a couple of pics:

1stbottle.jpg

The NICU nurses put a cute little crown on her head (it says "Princess Phoebe"  :lol: ) to cover and protect the IV line she had in at the time, it was unfortunately put in her cranial artery because her arm one kept popping out.  Thankfully she no longer has an IV at all now!!

feebnap.jpg

She looks just like her daddy, which, of course, he is sooooo proud of  :lol:

Hope to be back on here soon while Miss Priss is napping!  Have missed reading through threads.  :)

MAD Respect to Phoebe and her new angel, aaaiigghhtttt????!!!

I wish Phoebe the Parrothead all the best with the new addition to her family, and I hope each day you and your family have from now on is as special as the one where it all began:-) Three oyes for Parrothead! OYE OYE OYE!!!

Congratulations! My little girl just turned 5 months yesterday! Its amazing that little girls have the ability to wrap you around your finger before they can even crawl...hopefully she doesnt take too much time to start to sleep through the night because i know how that goes...but anyways congratulations

Ditto bigtex . . .treasure every moment. I dismissed it as pure exaggeration when people say "they grow up fast" . . . but it's true. My kids are already 2 and 4, and their infant days are just a memory now. Document everything; arm yourself with a good digital camcorder, camera, and voice recorder.

Congrats,

• 11 months later...

I had to bump this up because in just one week we will be celebrating Phoebe's first birthday and I wanted to show you guys her 1st year pics which we had done today! Took freaking 5 hours of crying and hysterics (almost both of us if you want to know the truth) but we got some shots out of it. Phoebe was a true Diva and Mommy almost needed some tranquilizers, or a margarita...or both...

Image1.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

It has been a wild ride!! :wub::lol:

She's precious. :) My little girl just turned two so I've been in love now two years. Oh wait I forgot about my wife, sorry honey. :P

Parrothead, I was thinking of you today actually. I was looking at the top posters. I noticed you and I both have made 575 some odd posts and joined this site within a week of each other. I remember you mostly from the picture you posted of you and some friends. you were wearing a purple wig. I checked out your website too. you are so open about your life and experiences. That is cool.

That girl of yours is beautiful. Congrats on such a lovely child. She has that look of mischief in her eye.

Did you guys ever sell your townhouse? If so where did you live.

Thanks everyone! We are so in love with her :)

Trophy, we are putting our condo on the market this summer. We are doing some minor upgrades, in fact, hubby is on his way from home depot with our new countertops we ordered! YAY!

We are looking at The Woodlands (our dream house is an older Lifeforms house, early-mid-80's), Cinco Ranch, and the Katy area.