Timberloch Tower Redevelopment At 1200 Timberloch Pl.

editor

• The title was changed to 1200 Timberloch Place
  • The title was changed to Office Building At 1200 Timberloch Pl.
  • 6 months later...

Decided to open a new a topic for the Timberloch Tower site since the old one was locked. I ran into these renderings from the Howard Hughes successlivesherehhc website. Not sure if it was posted before but I noticed it was a recent upload on google images. The renderings look great, there has been quite a decent amount of leasing activity in The Woodlands, leaving me to believe they could be planning to build more. Looks like it could be huge campus for an HQ relocation.

https://www.successlivesherehhc.com/texas/

Texas | Success Lives Here | Howard Hughes Holdings

Edited by TowerSpotter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, TowerSpotter said:

Decided to open a new a topic for the Timberloch Tower site since the old one was locked. I ran into these renderings from the Howard Hughes successlivesherehhc website. Not sure if it was posted before but I noticed it was a recent upload on google images. The renderings look great, there has been quite a decent amount of leasing activity in The Woodlands, leaving me to believe they could be planning to build more. Looks like it could be huge campus for an HQ relocation.

https://www.successlivesherehhc.com/texas/

I like that tower that's closest to the ramp from 45 onto Woodlands Parkway. Looks like an updated version or homage to the look of the First City tower in a way.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Timberloch Tower Redevelopment At 1200 Timberloch Pl.