Air Canada Airlines

lockmat

http://www.travelagentcentral.com/air-travel/first-ever-nonstop-montreal-houston-service-launches-18565

Beginning November 30, Air Canada is linking Montreal and Houston with daily, nonstop service.

Air Canada flight AC7997 departs Montreal at 9 a.m. arriving in Houston at 11:55 a.m. The return flight, AC7998, departs Houston at 12:25 p.m., landing in Montreal at 4:40 p.m. Both Executive and Economy class are available and all seats have individual seatback entertainment.

Fares are starting at $226 one way.

http://www.travelagentcentral.com/air-travel/first-ever-nonstop-montreal-houston-service-launches-18565

Beginning November 30, Air Canada is linking Montreal and Houston with daily, nonstop service.

Air Canada flight AC7997 departs Montreal at 9 a.m. arriving in Houston at 11:55 a.m. The return flight, AC7998, departs Houston at 12:25 p.m., landing in Montreal at 4:40 p.m. Both Executive and Economy class are available and all seats have individual seatback entertainment.

Fares are starting at $226 one way.

great news, i fly there for work on occasion. plus air canada is a Continental partner now with Star Alliance.

pretty good fare too.

You should change your topic title to read IAH instead of HOU. I was deceived when coming upon this topic because I thought it referred to service from Hobby to Montreal.

For those who don't know,

Hobby=HOU

Intercontinental=IAH

Rock on! My girlfriend's sister is actually flying in from Montreal to IAH direct for Christmas. The flights are much more reasonable than they used to be before there was non-stop service (her family used to fly in through Burlington Vermont - 2 hr drive from Montreal - because it was cheaper).

You should change your topic title to read IAH instead of HOU. I was deceived when coming upon this topic because I thought it referred to service from Hobby to Montreal.

For those who don't know,

Hobby=HOU

Intercontinental=IAH

It's a conspiracy.

• The title was changed to Air Canada Airlines

Archived