Tiger Woods SUV accident

lockmat

Seriously Injured????

Golfer Tiger Woods was taken to a Florida hospital after suffering facial injuries in a car crash early Friday, police said.

The one-car accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. near his home in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol.

A statement from Woods' publicist and Health Central Hospital called the accident "minor," and said Woods was "admitted, treated and released today in good condition."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/27/tiger.woods/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Maybe famous people really are different than me, but if I hurt myself and need to be pulled out of my car in an accident in which I never even left my property, there would definitely have been some alcohol involved. And idiotic friends.

Famous last words: "Hey, y'all! Watch this!"

This is weird. Now I am hearing he had had an argument with his wife, his wife came out to get him out of the driveway with one of his golf clubs (she hit the window to shatter it to help him out).

Bits and pieces.

There's more to it. TMZ.com has the story:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

Now it makes sense. Expalins the scratches, the golf club.

Archived