POLL about HAIF

heights_yankee

Just curious how everyone ended up finding this board because, as far as I can tell, it's not advertised anywhere...

HAIF does occasionally advertise. One month we had an add in both Cite and Texas Monthly, but that was a couple of years ago.

Every now and then when there's some extra money I'll throw $50 or $100 into Google Ads for HAIF.

Just curious how everyone ended up finding this board because, as far as I can tell, it's not advertised anywhere...

Personally, I was googling for information on whether or not Tillman Fertita bought Someburger.

Been there done that.

Also, where is your "poll"?

Vote to merge.

Been there done that.

Also, where is your "poll"?

Vote to merge.

well, excuse me. i only read the heights board these days due to limits on internet time imposed on me by a 2 year old and 2 month old.

also, on other message boards i read, a poll does not have to be a "click this option" poll. 'poll' generally means a survey of opinions/information.

I got here the way I'd imagine a lot of people got here last year... I saw massive amounts of cranes and new buildings all over the place, especially near my home and wanted to see up close pictures and info on all these new projects.

Archived