ShamWow guy arrested

HtownWxBoy

I get the correlation - hookers are a lot like he said shamwow is....those things basically sell themselves!

disclaimer - I do not engage in and would never condone the punching of hookers. they're just trying to get through school. no wait, that's strippers.

I get the correlation - hookers are a lot like he said shamwow is....those things basically sell themselves!

They also readily absorb a lot of liquids, and release their load when they're wrung out.

I'm talking about the fire that tells stories to the tribe.

Tell him to lay off the peace pipe first, memebag ;)

Wait, you can't punch hookers?

If a cannibal hooker was trying to eat my tongue, I might go all Mister Fisty on her face, too.

What this proves is that just because you're on TV, it doesn't mean you get the chicks.

Wait a minute... which tribe?

The tribe that knows the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls, the tale of a fateful trip that started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship, and most importantly, the story 'bout a man named "Jed".

The Tribe That Wants to be Where Everybody Knows Their Name.

Do those things work?

Yes, they really do. I have never used a "ShamWow", but when I was a diver in high school we used a small towel called a "Shammy" to dry off quickly when we got out of the water after a dive. It's pretty much the same thing. This thing would just suck all of the water off of you... they can hold a lot of moisture for their size. B)

*Wham* *Whap*

"Are you following me, camera guy?"

I love the line where he says if you call in the next few minutes or whatever you get extra stuff for free... "because we can't do this all day!". They have been "doing it" for months and months! :lol: Do people actually fall for that... "call in the next 10 minutes and get blah blah blah"?

I love the line where he says if you call in the next few minutes or whatever you get extra stuff for free... "because we can't do this all day!". They have been "doing it" for months and months! :lol: Do people actually fall for that... "call in the next 10 minutes and get blah blah blah"?

Yes, ticking clocks actually do work in advertising...even when it is an outright lie. It creates a sense of urgency, which is absolutely necessary for that kind of a sale. If someone is interested in the product but doesn't call in within a few minutes of seeing it advertised, they typically will forget to call in at all or lose motivation.

What? Hookers?

Yeah, some work hard for the money. Others, not so much.

...knowledge no doubt picked up from third-hand your clients. :huh:

:D

Yes, ticking clocks actually do work in advertising...even when it is an outright lie. It creates a sense of urgency, which is absolutely necessary for that kind of a sale. If someone is interested in the product but doesn't call in within a few minutes of seeing it advertised, they typically will forget to call in at all or lose motivation.

No big surprise there. :rolleyes:

Archived