Shops At Bella Terra At 5574 W. Grand Pkwy S.

GrandLakes

I see that they are building the shell of several remaining sites. Perhaps they are just trying to make it look more complete since Moody Rambin is putting it on the market. It is expected to get around $90 million.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

They have cleared a large/massive area of land on 1093 south by the new Bella Terra entrance. 

Also, across the street near the entrance to Seven Meadows, that has been cleared as well. 

Does anyone know what is planned for these two plots of land. Traffic is already a complete nightmare and bottlenecks horribly during peak hours.

I haven't seen the most up to date land plan but the last I saw there will be commercial and retail plots along 1093 as well as an apartment complex at Canal and 1093.  Lakes of Bella Terra will also be occupying some of that space with new housing.  Katy Gaston is being extended south and east to meet with Bellaire Blvd from where it ends right now at Bellagio Drive.  

Also, at some point in the future they are going to realign the Katy Gaston light so that it runs straight into Lakes of Bella Terra instead of having that odd configuration they have now.

They have cleared a large/massive area of land on 1093 south by the new Bella Terra entrance. 

Also, across the street near the entrance to Seven Meadows, that has been cleared as well. 

Does anyone know what is planned for these two plots of land. Traffic is already a complete nightmare and bottlenecks horribly during peak hours.

The sign at Seven Meadows has said for a while now that a medical office building was going up there.  I hope you didn't move out here expecting the undeveloped areas to stay that way.  Eventually every square in of land along 1093 and 99 will be developed (as long as the residential devlelopment continues along those routes.

No, I moved out 1093 (nearly to Fulshear) before anything was developed ... but had a great real estate agent who knew of the development plans. We wanted that. Now just ready for 1093 to be widened so I can actually make it to the tollway and Grand Parkway each day without it taking nearly 45 minutes!

• The title was changed to Shops At Bella Terra Developments
  • The title was changed to Shops At Bella Terra At 5574 W. Grand Pkwy S.

Archived