Most Hated People

Ptarmigan

Who are the most hated people right now? Here is what I think are the most hated.

Lori Drew-The mother who drove 13 year old Megan Meier to suicide.

Casey Anthony-The mother who possibly killed Caylee Anthony.

Fred Phelps-Leader of Westboro Baptist Church and pickets funerals.

Michael Crook-Infamous for Forsake The Troops website and maintains a really vile blog.

Wendy Portillo-Teacher who had students vote out Alex Barton.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're just going to list politicians, pundits, and B list celebrities, then this list is going to quickly become LAME.

They are polarizing figures. I base it on how hated they are regardless of politics and such. The people I listed are hated universally by everyone.

What's the point of this thread? To make people hate more? To remind them to hate? To give people a reason to hate?

Isn't there enough hatred in the world and on the internet without creating any more?

hate hater.

id like to toss in the following.

Barney the Dinosaur

Celine Dion

Mariah Carey

anyone who does a duet with the previous

Rush Limbaugh

OBL

Green peace

PETA

oh yeah...Ann Coulter

voodoo dolls anyone?

edit:

LULLAC

NAACP

Nation of Islam

What's the point of this thread? To make people hate more? To remind them to hate? To give people a reason to hate?

Isn't there enough hatred in the world and on the internet without creating any more?

Good point, E.

Also, not a single poster has mentioned Osama bin Laden. (You French Fry eaters! I hate you all. :P )

Good point, E.

Also, not a single poster has mentioned Osama bin Laden. (You French Fry eaters! I hate you all. :P )

Nope. I mentioned him in my list by his initials. I don't think he deserves to have his name spelled out.

Oh yeah; the leader dude of Iran, however you spell his name. Something like Ahwannausedatoilet or something

Archived